Cash back on your purchases! I already have $300+ of cash back!

Started by Maritza M.
Followed by: @Nicole @Thomasina @Jessica @Luis @Angela @Ashley @Tonya @Francisca @"Sherrie D" @Shaira @Lanna @Lizet @Mindy @Monica @Brittany @Roberta @This @Neosha @Stacie @Christine @Katie @Tara @Sonja @Kirsten @Heather @Christy @lucy @Sabrina @Alicia @Kristina @Shamika @Angel @Subrena @ALEXIS @Jeremy @HOLLY @Joanne @Lashanda @Lashonda @Alissa @Tishia @Gobby @Suzanna @Kristen @Shalanda @Melissa @Maritza @Crystal @Angela @Ashley @Jeremy @Jasson @Misty @Dominique @Mona @Michelle @Rosa @Jennifer @Carmen @Stephanie @Rhonda @Cat @Aaron @william @Denishia @angel @Lorie @Veronica @HOLLY @Samanthia @Allisha @Amonte @Aja @Jesse @Christy @Paula @Bernadette @Jessica @Candace @Donald @Demetrius
J

Jasson R.

Good to know, thanks.

M

Maritza M.

No problem! I promise you won’t regret it lol. I live it! They also give you an option to install on your browser so it can track when you’re shopping and suggest to
Shop via them for the store to get some cash back

C

Cat B.

I don't buy much. Sounds good though for people who do

M

Maritza M.

Yeah same, the way I used it was when Christmas shopping online or vacation planning. They have Expedia on there for example and I spent about $1 and got 3% cash back on that trip because of them

M

Maritza M.

Yes you can! They currently have 2% cash back on electronics and 1% cash back on all other departments! The % of Cash back varies by day. During holidays you’ll see the % cash back increase anywhere between 3-15% cash back

Add a post