I wish I could upload screenshots but fill out the application if you can! The application was on my 'dashboard' when I signed into SaverLife. I will explain the steps…
- when you sign into your SaverLife account and you are eligible for the application it will be there ready for you. If it's something you have to search for than its probably an application that isn't available with your account unfortunately.
- It will list 3 things you have to do before your application will be submitted
- Link your phone number
- Link your bank account
- Share your story (how COVID19 has effected
your family in 100 to 1000 words) - my story
was about 980 words (not sure if that matters
but I wrote a lot of details)
- Once you have accomplished those 3 things you will get a page that says "thank you for submitting your application" and it will give you an applicant # which I was applicant #103,243
- I got an email right away saying they will review my application and let me know within a week… About 30 minutes later I got an email saying I was approved for the $500!! I didn't think it would go that fast. In the email it says to watch for an email from a company called "HyperWallet" to get the payment transfer set up.
- About 2 or 3 hours later I got the email from HyperWallet saying "SaverLife has sent you $500" with a link to 'claim'. I clicked on the link, put in all my bank info (you can also use PayPal or Venmo through HyperWallet), and then I got a confirmation that I have claimed the $500 that was sent to me by SaverLife (will be deposited in my account in 1-3 days)!
- Then I got an email confirming the claim, a tracking # with a link, and an estimated arrival day (which is July 30th)… I will update once it is deposited!
I wanted to share this because I know some people are wondering how to get the application, the steps, and how it works. Please please if you have been approved make sure to claim the money with HyperWallets email! Check your Spam/Junk folder too as that's where my email was. Let me know if you have any questions about the process I went through!