Grants

Started by Alysia M.
Followed by: @Tia @Patricia @Kiara @Nicole @Thomasina @Jessica @Luis @Ashley @Ashley @"Sherrie D" @Shaira @Lizet @Mindy @Monica @Brittany @Roberta @This @Neosha @Christine @Katie @Tara @Sonja @Kirsten @Heather @Christy @KIMBERLY @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Sabrina @Alicia @Alicia @Kristina @Shamika @Angel @Michael @Subrena @ALEXIS @Tori @Jessica @Shantae @Joanne @Lashanda @Takeshia @Lashonda @Tishia @Brittney @Gobby @Suzanna @Barbara @Jamil @Kristen @Shalanda @Melissa @Angel @Crystal @Angela @Ashley @"Kim long" @angela @April @Juana @Brittany @Misty @SABRINA @April @Dominique @Mona @Michelle @Christy @Rosa @Jennifer @Colleen @Carmen @Stephanie @Rhonda @Donna @Cat @Yshaunda @Cynthia @Aaron @william @Lakisha @Denishia @angel @Lorie @Megan @Veronica @Samanthia @Amanda @MARIA @John @Amonte @meagan @Paula @Bernadette @Jessica @Ericka @Donald @Travis @Deborah @Shacoya @Mary @Beliques @Maria @Lisette @Amy @Stevi @Timneshia @Angela @Luz @Maria @Bobbie @Melora @Marlissa @David @Joshua @Erica @Jason @Michelle @Alysia @Elena @Arendena @Yvonne @Ninna @Denise @Esequiel @Summer @MichaelJohn @"SaverLife Moderator" @Colleen @Jessica @Stephanie @Latisha
A

Alysia M.

Any grants I can apply for

S

Saver Life Moderator T.

Hi @Alysia 👋

While we don't know of any grants you can apply for, our friends over at https://www.auntbertha.com/ have great resources that can help you during this difficult times. All you need to do is head over to the site, type in your zip code, and they'll put you in touch with resources near you.

–SaverLife Moderator Team

C

Colleen R.

I didn’t see any grants on that website?
I’m looking for a grant to start up a business?

B

Brittney F.

Hello saverlife what about school grants? I'm looking to continue school to get a degree & my union is paying for most but i still had to do FAFSA for financial aid I still will owe 5k is there any grants for us during covid.

J

Jessica R.

Thanks for sharing!

S

Shacoya W.

Yes you have to go to your university website search Covid Scholarships.

J

Jessica E.

Anyone know where I can apply for help or loan if self employed? Im not sure where I can apply for a grant or something at this point

E

Erica E.

Go through the SBA (Small Business Administration). They’ve had all kinds of loans and grants throughout the pandemic.

www.sba.gov

S

Shantae F.

I didn't know they have grants. do they have grants on this site

E

Erica E.

I didn't know they have grants. do they have grants on this site

You’ll have to check and see what funds for programs they have left.

E

Erica E.

There’s been a lot of mutual aid, funding and grant opportunities for pretty much everything you can think of. The type of grant you’re seeking or type of business being launched will determine how you research for funding.

S

Shavon O.

Thanks for insight on grants

B

Brittney F.

Yes but alot of grants have been closed for a while now. Its hard getting any type of money

L

Latisha P.

Me either

Add a post