Need help keep getting popup congrats u been approved for 500 funding but then nothing

Started by Jeremy C.
Followed by: @Gideon @Nicole @Thomasina @Jessica @Luis @Rachel @"Mary Joy" @Ashley @Tonya @Ming @Tracy @Danielle @"Sherrie D" @Shaira @Mindy @Monica @Brittany @Roberta @Shydia @This @Neosha @Shelby @Christine @Katie @Tara @Sonja @Kirsten @Kenneth @Heather @Christy @lucy @Sabrina @cortney @Jennifer @Alicia @Kristina @Shamika @Subrena @ALEXIS @MAYRA @Jason @Destany @Joanne @Debbyan @Lashanda @AMBER @Emily @Ezhandria @Tishia @Trinisha @Gobby @Suzanna @SABRINA @Kristen @Shalanda @Danielle @Melissa @D @Angela @Ashley @Takira @Raven @Cathy @Pearlie @Liz @Jeremy @Brittany @Sitlaly @Jeremy @Misty @Dominique @Mona @Galeleshia @Michelle @Rosa @Jennifer @Sherril @Carmen @"C o n s t i n o" @Matthew @Rhonda @Michael @Aaron @william @Denishia @Veronica
J

Jeremy C.

Need help keep getting popup congrats u been approved for 500 funding but then nothing

M

Michelle D.

Where is this popup?? And have you checked your browser settings to allow pop-up??

D

Danielle B.

@Jeremy - If you get the pop-up, you should be able to find the application somewhere on the site. Like on your profile

M

Ming C.

Yes, check your browser settings to see if those are hindering the pop-ups

S

Sherril M.

I need to figure this out as well any leads anyone?

M

Matthew P.

You aren't providing any detail about where you're allegedly seeing this pop up and I'm calling you out. That's not right and not cool.

M

Matthew P.

If you are selected you will also receive an email. This thread is an attempt to claim something you weren't selected for.

T

Takira K.

Are you guys talking about the pop up in the purple box that asked about your employment status?

T

Tracy B.

Yes Takira that's the application.

T

Tracy B.

This is what Congratulations notice said and I did get the money in my account.

You’ll receive an email from HyperWallet, a PayPal service, so that you can choose how you’ll receive the money via PayPal, Venmo, bank transfer, or prepaid card.

B

Brittany B.

How does this work?

J

Jeremy C.

Got the little survey the email saying email from hyperwallet wud be coming within 24 hours but never came

M

Mayra C.

Are they still selecting people for $500??

S

Shelby F.

I was approved but then I can't get into the hyperwallet account and customer service is a hassle to get a hold of..

C

Cortney S.

Same happened to me sadly. A family of 5. This has been the hardest struggle getting by due to covid-19 and for something like this to just not work really put me and my little family down. I'm still being hopeful.

T

Trinisha L.

I’ll be glad when I get my pop up!

M

Mayra C.

oh that's amazing!!!

P

Pearlie B.

GM ALL IM KNEW SO IM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT ABOUT THESE POP UPS IM READING ABOUT

D

Debbyan P.

I could sure use 500$ due to COVID 19

D

Danielle B.

I was approved but then I can't get into the hyperwallet account and customer service is a hassle to get a hold of..

what hyperwallet account?

Add a post