Who’s received the $500 - Summer COVID Grants Closed

Started by Deleted user
Followed by: @Latoya @krystal @Eva @Alex @Felisha @Jessica @Melody @Tim @Armonie @Edwina @Rosa @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @Heather @Lashanda @Suzanna @"Mary Joy" @SABRINA @Luis @Shamika @Gobby @Kristen @Joanne @Jennifer @Shalanda @Cathy @Roberta @Carmen @Misty @Melissa @This @Mindy @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Aaron @Alicia @ALEXIS @Brittany @Jessica @Amanda @Kristina @Angela @Shaira @Rebecca @Katie @william @Ashley @Edward @Nicole @Thomasina @Tonya @Veronica @Denishia @Stephanie @Shannon @Jason @Kirsten @Trevon @Lucy @Carretta @Valerie @Samanthia @Tracy @Barbara @Adlinne @Kaila @Chameeka @Kevin @SABRINA @Amonte @Brenda @Alysia @Jim @angel @Deborah @Cleo @Jordan @Jasmine @Javeshia @Christy @HOLLY @Jesse @Denese @Lashonda @Tonya @Merandah @Jessica @Crystal @JessaLynn @Rebecca @Kassandra @Stephanie @Leonel @Juliann @Ohsha @Lakisha @Paula @Melissa @Lanna @Donald @Deborah @April @Alicia @Travis @April @Angel @Lisette @Dominique @Christie @TIFFANY @Angela @Beliques @Amy @KIMBERLY @Vittorio @Ashley @JOHN @Tanitra @Timneshia @Leia @Cyntisha @Brittany @Shadeana @Michelle @Nicole @Tori @Kathleen @Christine @Lorie @Bobbie @Marquita @Elizabeth @alexis @Yajaira @Diana @Macia @Melora @Marlissa @Joshua @Jason @Patricia @Donna @Takeshia @Chrystal @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ericka @Luz @Christy @Ashley @Michael @Shamira @Shana @Yvonne @Elena @Kiara @Kevin @Maria @Nikita @Lashonda @Dawn @Chondra @Tabitha @Amber @Scott @Shannon @William @Priscilla @Yolanda @Theresa @Jacqueline @Arendena @Stephanie @Ninna @Yshaunda @Erica @Denise @Esequiel @Summer @MichaelJohn @Tia @Megan @Amanda @Stevi @Michelle @Jaymar @Tina @Karen @Sarah @Daisia @Charlene @andrea @Amanda @Celeste @Brian @Lawanda @Amanda @Ronald @Lisa @Ashly @Helen @Shanequa @Jacquline @Jeremy @jolaenna @Amy @Destiny @Ritchie @Danielle @Cherrie @Linitria @Angela @Rebecca @Jethro @Shaurice @Jesse @Felicia @Willie @Elaine @Alegandra @Chrissy @Destiny @Shalanda @Curtis @Dawnielle @Autumn
S

Sarah S.

So i was approved for it, but then I got an email saying that there wasn't enough funds for all that put in an application and were approved. Idk why they would approve you if they didn't have enough funds. So cool that they did that though for the people who received it. I'm a big fan of Saverlife.

S

Stephanie H.

So i was approved for it, but then I got an email saying that there wasn't enough funds for all that put in an application and were approved. Idk why they would approve you if they didn't have enough funds. So cool that they did that though for the people who received it. I'm a big fan of Saverlife.

Really wow that's a big bummer are they going to work with you or they going to wait and send it at a later date what type of info did they tell you if you don't mind me asking what city are you in and how long have you had benwood savers

T

Trevon O.

My mom received it! LEESHA R. She couldn't believe it, thought it was a scam… But they said in 2-3 days funds were be in her acct she looked, and the next day it was in there! So awesome and perfect timing cause she really needed it!

V

Valerie H.

So putting in your info and doing all this is it worth it then?

B

Barbara B.

I was wondering the same thing! Thank you all for your help!!

C

Chameeka S.

So it really random or does it happen after you have played the 100$ save up game?

S

Shannon P.

I found that once I won the scratcher you have a chance to win. It's definitely random @Chameeka S.

A

Alysia P.

My app was denied it didn’t tell me y. But I still want to participate

S

Shannon P.

I received it when it was the once a week scratcher. I won the scratcher on may 18 , was sent the email with application on may 19 and the money was in my acct on may 20

D

Deborah S.

I can deposit money in my savings, but it's not recognized on SaverLife. Any ideas?

J

Jordan A.

earn was a trusted app and it became saverlife so i bet its real

S

Shannon P.

Go to your dashboard and click on covid - 19 emergency relief fund. Fill out the form and they randomly pick accounts and send them an email to fill out a small application,then they let you know if your approved or not.

J

Javeshia W.

I will continue to try n win good luck to everyone

Add a post

This topic has been locked by a moderator.