Debt

Started by Deleted user
Followed by: @Yvonne @Elena @Donna @Donald @Kirsten @Mindy @Deborah @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Brittany @Denishia @angel @Travis @Ashley @Veronica @Carmen @April @Takeshia @Lisette @This @Rosa @Melissa @Crystal @Paula @Jessica @Thomasina @Shaira @Chrystal @william @Samanthia @Lorie @Kristina @Lashonda @Alicia @Jennifer @Timneshia @Angela @ALEXIS @Alicia @Bobbie @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @April @Ericka @Angel @Cathy @Tori @Luz @JOHN @Roberta @Lanna @Katie @Christy @Shalanda @Brittany @Nicole @Ashley @Amy @Michael @Angela @SABRINA @Aaron @Beliques @Shamika @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @KIMBERLY @Joanne @Heather @Lakisha @Lashanda @Melora @Amonte @Jessica @Marlissa @Joshua @Luis @Gobby @Kristen @Suzanna @Jason @Misty @Patricia @Shana @Melissa @Lucy @Shantel @Shannon @Elizabeth @Stevi @Kiara @Denise @Amanda @Micky @Rodriquez @Tina @Michelle @Barbara @Arendena @Stephanie @Ninna @Yshaunda @Erica @Esequiel @Summer @MichaelJohn @Tia @Megan @Amanda @Celeste @Brian @Amanda @Ronald @Lisa @Ashly @April @Deshawn @Noreen @Helen @Jeremy @Destiny

Deleted user

How do you get out of debt when you are barely living pay check to paycheck

S

Shantel B.

You will have to find additional sources of income if your living paycheck to paycheck. You should look in to Dave Ramsey listening to his youtube videos. his program help me get on track to paying off debt.

S

Shannon P.

I write down all of my bills,stick to them and go without unnecessary expenses. Unfortunately that's what it's come to. I too love on a limited income but you can save if your determined

M

Micky H.

Per @ Shantel B.

You will have to find additional sources of income if your living paycheck to paycheck. You should look in to Dave Ramsey listening to his youtube videos. his program help me get on track to paying off debt

Unfortunately this is true unless there are items in your budget that you can cut.

There are a variety of other forums here that have ideas on various side hustles.

A

April B.

I get rid of all unnecessary, expenses ie: all those cable channels

N

Noreen D.

I understand where you are coming from. I have been in debt all my life and I'm 73. I finally got on a debt management program and my APRs were lowered to 1.99 - 4.50 apr. I had a payment set with each credit card and the money was taken out of my account each month. I had 10,000 debt played in 4 years. I didnt have to worry about it again. You need to keep one credit card so you can use it if need be. The rest are closed. Money Management International was the nonprofit I went with. I played them $50 one time set up.
I hope this can be of help.

Add a post