Race to 100

Started by Ann J.
Followed by: @Eva @Rebecca @Felicia @krystal @Elaine @Alegandra @Chrissy @Destiny @Autumn @Shalanda @Willie @Bernadette @Tim @Melody @Priscilla @Ann @Brittany @Denishia @angel @Travis @Megan @Ashley @Veronica @Carmen @April @Takeshia @Lisette @This @Rosa @Melissa @Crystal @Jeremy @Paula @Jessica @Thomasina @Shaira @Candie @Chrystal @william @Samanthia @Lorie @Kristina @Lashonda @Alicia @Jennifer @Timneshia @Angela @ALEXIS @Alicia @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @April @Ericka @kimberly @Angel @Tori @Celeste @Luz @JOHN @Roberta @Lanna @Katie @Christy @Shalanda @Brittany @Nicole @Ashley @Amy @Michael @Angela @SABRINA @Aaron @Stevi @Beliques @Shamika @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @Joanne @Heather @Lakisha @Lashanda @Melora @Brian @Amonte @Hoi @Joshua @Gobby @Kristen @Suzanna @Michelle @Amanda @Amber @Arendena @Stephanie @Misty @Patricia @Ronald @Melissa @Yvonne @Elena @Ninna @Luis @Yshaunda @Erica @Donna @Lisa @Tia @Donald @Kiara @Denise @Esequiel @Summer @MichaelJohn @Mindy @Stacie @Ashly @Deborah @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @KIMBERLY @Kristina @Destiny @Angela @Sandra @Gina @Pamela @Karen
A

Ann J.

Does anyone else have this problem? I had it last time and I’ve having it again:
My savings balance is correct, but the amount I’ve saved towards the Race to 100 bears no relationship to reality, no matter how I try to figure it out. Their not counting my most recent deposit doesn’t explain it. Nothing explains it.

A

Ann J.

I contacted them once about this and they said that even though it doesn't show up, I would definitely get credited in the Race to 100 for what I deposited. I assume that's true, but there's no way to know for sure, unless I actually win something in that game. Anyway, it's just a game of chance, and it isn't as if we're spending our money doing this; we're saving it for ourselves.

S

Stacie S.

This is my first time joining the race …. hopefully it goes well for me 😜

Deleted user

If you contact them they will answer. Which is good because they resolved my problem when I wasn't receiving my daily points. This my first time doing race to 100.

G

Gina B.

I just submitted a help request for this issue. A week ago, I saved $100 in my associated PayPal account but my Race to 100 shows "$0." Frustrating as I'm trying to participate and not seeing any progress makes me question the accuracy of the program.

K

Karen A.

There seems to be a delay in the race to 100 amount and your actual savings. I used to use PayPal but that has money coming out so not really a savings account. When I switched to my bank account after they finally recognized it, I’m hoping this improves.

A

Ashley S.

How does this work and how do you do it? Sorry I’m new here and a bit confused.

Add a post