March 2021: Women's History Month

Started by Deleted user
Followed by: @Sabrina @Armonie @Heather @This @krystal @Megan @Lashanda @Melora @Rosa @Ashley @Shaira @Donna @Amonte @Brian @Kevin @Joshua @Adriana @Taylor @Chrissy @Kassandra @Brittany @Tabitha @Gobby @Bobbie @Kristen @Elaine @Tracy @Suzanna @Shamika @Katie @Shannon @Amber @Amanda @Shalanda @Stephanie @Misty @Melissa @Marquita @Patricia @Ronald @Crystal @KIMBERLY @Eva @Jessica @Juliann @Yvonne @Ninna @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Elizabeth @Donald @Denise @Destiny @Esequiel @Luis @Summer @Crystal @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Christine @Ohsha @Mindy @Nikita @Deborah @Neosha @April @Kiara @Thomasina @Joanne @Autumn @SABRINA @Destiny @Paula @Ashly @Lisa @angel @Travis @Veronica @Chrystal @April @Kimie @Lisette @Cherrie @Christy @Jennifer @william @Kirsten @andrea @Melissa @Scott @Samanthia @Melody @Yshaunda @Lorie @Brittany @Kristina @Denishia @Lakisha @Dawn @Takeshia @Alicia @Lashonda @Jessica @Timneshia @Angela @Felicia @ALEXIS @Alicia @Jeremy @Ericka @Amanda @Angel @Marlissa @Cathy @Willie @Lisa @Tori @Arendena @Jessica @Celeste @Carmen @Roberta @Stephen @Lanna @Michelle @Elena @Katie @Christy @Shalanda @Edward @Jaymar @Leonel @Luz @Nicole @Vladimir @Ashley @Amy @Michael @Tina @Aaron @Priscilla @Angela @Erica @Theresa @Maria @Angela @Daisia @Edwina @Lashonda @Tia @Tim @JOHN @Jessica @Ashley @Yajaira

Deleted user

As we come to the last day of celebrating Women's History Month (March 1- March 31, 2021), I would like to personally congratulate ALL women of the past, present, and future generations to come.
Regardless of the different race, religions, colors, ethnic backgrounds, financial statuses, education, relationship statuses, height, weight, nor hair texture; we have truly endured the rest of time thanks to the strength, courage, and resilience embedded within our DNA from our ancestors.
With our bond and intelligence, women around the world will continue to dramatically change the trajectory of the human race.
I extend my Peace & Blessings to all my Queens living their best life.
You Go Girl!
https://womenshistorymonth.gov/about/

Add a post