Race to 100 Challenge

Started by Trinisha L.
Followed by: @Monica @Donald @Denise @Sabrina @Destiny @Esequiel @Armonie @Summer @Heather @krystal @Lashanda @Melora @Amonte @Brian @Christine @Joshua @Adriana @Mindy @Kassandra @Tabitha @Deborah @Gobby @Neosha @Kristen @Kiara @Elaine @Suzanna @Autumn @Katie @Shannon @Amanda @Destiny @Stephanie @Misty @Ashly @angel @Patricia @Ronald @KIMBERLY @Juliann @Yvonne @Ninna @"Sherrie D" @Travis @Veronica @April @Angel @Cathy @Tori @Lisette @Celeste @Roberta @Lanna @Cherrie @Katie @Christy @Christy @Shalanda @Leonel @Kirsten @Nicole @Ashley @Melissa @Amy @Scott @Michael @Melody @Aaron @Yshaunda @Brittany @Denishia @Lakisha @Takeshia @Jessica @Felicia @Jeremy @Marlissa @Willie @Lisa @Arendena @Jessica @Carmen @Stephen @Michelle @Elena @Edward @Jaymar @Luz @Tina @Priscilla @Angela @Erica @Theresa @Maria @Angela @Daisia @Edwina @Lashonda @Tia @Tim @JOHN @Jessica @Ashley @Kassidy @Yajaira @This @Megan @Rosa @Ashley @Shaira @Donna @Kevin @Taylor @Chrissy @Brittany @Bobbie @Tracy @Shamika @Amber @Shalanda @Melissa @Marquita @Crystal @Eva @Jessica @Elizabeth @Luis @Crystal @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ohsha @Nikita @April @Thomasina @Joanne @SABRINA @Paula @Lisa @Chrystal @Kimie @Jennifer @william @andrea @Samanthia @Lorie @Kristina @Dawn @Alicia @Lashonda @Timneshia @Angela @ALEXIS @Alicia @Ericka @Rebecca @Andrew @William @Laura @Amy @Daymarelis @myeska @Stephanie @Vanessa @Tangy @Charity @Nadia @DARNILE @Emily @Kristine @Lisa @ashley @Eddie @Michelle @Alyssa @melissa @Pay @Rendi @Lirik @Ronesha @Petronella @"Arlan Jay" @Jennifer @KRISTIN @Kasey @Tasha @Risky @Cheyenne @Terri @Amanda @Cicily @Elizabeth @"M hendra" @oka
V

Veronica M.

It is fun having a goal but it takes a while for it to report how much you have save that month.

M

Malik W.

I have won $10 multiple times and have yet to receive them also i have $5 scratch offs i yet to receive. Is there anyone else that has yet receive theirs? I have contact costumer service 2 times and its like i never won anything. Im just reaching out to the community to see if im not the only one.

A

Aleida T.

What happens every month when you have $ 100 in race, where does that money go?

M

Mariam H.

My motivation is being able to add $100 to my savings toward reaching my ultimate goal. It has been a minutes since I have seen my name on the participant list and now it does not show me making my deposit on the home page, but I am told I am in the race and it registers my deposits on their side. Hopefully, the glitches will be fixed before 2022.

L

Lina E.

Why I can’t join the race🤔 it was automatically in previous months and I didn’t change anything 🙄

A

Ann J.

It would be nice if they hid the invitation, or added a note that we'll be notified when it starts again.

L

Lina E.

The system having problems. My linked account shows up on SaverLife as $0.00 when I actually have thousand in my account 😖

A

Ann J.

I received an email Tuesday saying that the race begins today. However, at the bottom of the page in small print, it says that they compare your balance to the balance at the first of the month. It also says this: " As a SaverLife member, you’re automatically eligible to win as long as your balance is $100 higher by the end of the month. But if you would prefer not to participate, log in to your SaverLife account and use the dashboard option to opt out."

To be safe, I would suggest clicking on "Join the race…" anyway. Otherwise why does that button exist?

A

Ann J.

The system having problems. My linked account shows up on SaverLife as $0.00 when I actually have thousand in my account 😖

Lina, that's just the way it is here. I've been through that many times. Many times, the balance they show is entirely different from the real balance. It's also shown zero occasionally.
At one point, they said that I couldn't use my bank, even though it was their original sponsor. A few months ago, they told me that my account was mysteriously delinked and I had to link it again.
You just have to decide how much time and aggravation you want to spend trying to fix it, or if your time and effort is better spent on something else.

J

Joselyn M.

I haven’t been able to join the December race to $100 challenge yet. I’ve attempted to join many times.

L

Lina E.

Then I tried to delink it then delinked it back and it showed my actual balance! If that happened to you, just try that way

Lina, that's just the way it is here. I've been through that many times. Many times, the balance they show is entirely different from the real balance. It's also shown zero occasionally.
At one point, they said that I couldn't use my bank, even though it was their original sponsor. A few months ago, they told me that my account was mysteriously delinked and I had to link it again.
You just have to decide how much time and aggravation you want to spend trying to fix it, or if your time and effort is better spent on something else.

J

Janna J.

I would like to have the same chance to win , but how can I when I was told I'm in it just some issues that were being ironed out. but for sure I'm in it , so I waited till today to check , and I'm not on there ! It's messed up because I had a good amount deposited yesterday that I'm not going to get credit for !! I don't know about anyone else but I've had nothing but problems since joining , and I'm spending more time contacting them then participating in the thing's they offer due to non - stop issues ! THEY REALLY NEED TO GET THIS S… RIGHT !! I'M VERY VERY SICK OF THIS ! I DON'T GET MOST OF WHAT THEY CLAIM I CAN AND IT NEEDS FIXED , NOT , HERE YA GO WE'VE GAVE YOU MORE POINTS NOW SHUT UP AND GO AWAY , I LOG IN THE NEXT DAY AND STILL NOTHING IS FIXED !! COME ON SAVERLIFE BIG WIGS STOP PROMISING THIS SITE IS GOOD WHEN FOR ME IT'S BEEN NOTHING BUT BAD !! AFTER ALL THAT FALL'S UNDER THE FALSE ADVERTISING RULES ! JUST SAYIN !

Add a post