April Race to $100 savings challenge tips!

Started by SaverLife Moderator T.
Followed by: @Sabrina @Armonie @Heather @Kassandra @Tabitha @krystal @Lashanda @Gobby @Kristen @Elaine @Suzanna @Melora @Amonte @Katie @Brian @Shannon @Amanda @Joshua @Stephanie @Misty @Patricia @Ronald @Adriana @KIMBERLY @Chrystal @Juliann @Yvonne @Ninna @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Kimie @Donald @Jennifer @Denise @Destiny @Esequiel @Summer @Christine @Mindy @Deborah @Neosha @Kiara @Autumn @william @Destiny @andrea @Ashly @angel @Travis @Veronica @April @Lisette @Samanthia @Cherrie @Lorie @Christy @Kirsten @Melissa @Scott @Kristina @Melody @Dawn @Yshaunda @Brittany @Denishia @Lakisha @Takeshia @Jessica @Felicia @Alicia @Jeremy @Amanda @Lashonda @Marlissa @Willie @Timneshia @Lisa @Arendena @Jessica @Carmen @Angela @ALEXIS @Stephen @Michelle @Elena @Edward @Alicia @Jaymar @Luz @Vladimir @Ericka @Tina @Priscilla @Deanna @Angel @Angela @Erica @Cathy @Tori @Theresa @Maria @Celeste @William @Roberta @Angela @Lanna @Daisia @Edwina @Lashonda @Katie @Tia @Christy @Tim @Shalanda @JOHN @Jessica @Ashley @Yajaira @Leonel @Nicole @This @Ashley @Megan @Rosa @Ashley @Amy @Shaira @Donna @Kevin @Michael @Aaron @Taylor @Chrissy @Brittany @Kassidy @Bobbie @Tracy @Shamika @Amber @Shalanda @Melissa @Marquita @Crystal @Eva @Jessica @Elizabeth @Luis @Crystal @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ohsha @Nikita @April @Thomasina @Joanne @SABRINA @Paula @Lisa @Laura @Andrew @Rebecca @Monique @Daymarelis @Susan @Vanessa @Amy @myeska
S

SaverLife Moderator T.

Make sure your account is linked AND you opted-in to join our April Race to $100 savings challenge!

When you save $100 by April 30th, you'll have the chance to win one of:

• Ten $100 cash prizes
  • One hundred $10 cash prizes

Once you join the race, make sure to share your favorite savings tips in this forum thread ⬇

Have a reason you're saving $100 or more this month? We'd love to know! Feel free to share that as well in this forum thread.

–SaverLife Moderator Team

D

Doris W.

I have my check deposited in my checking then I also have my bank put 10 percent of that deposit in my savings

S

SaverLife Moderator T.

I have my check deposited in my checking then I also have my bank put 10 percent of that deposit in my savings

That's awesome, @Doris! It sounds like you're a pro and paying yourself first 🙌

–SaverLife Moderator Team

M

Monica M.

I like to take 10% of my check and automatically deposit it into savings. It helps!

Deleted user

I think I'll pass. I'd rather contribute to my mutual funds and I haven't been getting credit for activities here anyway.

The technical problems here are killing a very nice concept but I won $5 in a scratchoff the 1st day which is the only prize I've ever got and as mentioned technical issues hinder my ability to have a shot at winning anything more. Meanwhile my investments make over 5% a month as opposed to 0.35%.

A

Adriana A.

I've been cooking at home and saving my eating out money!

Deleted user

I have money automatically transferred from my checking account to savings on a weekly basis. This week I signed up to round up purchases made with my debit card. This 'change' is automatically transferred to my savings account.

S

Shannon P.

My account unlinked so I had to recline it and now its saying I only saved 14.95 ? I'm about to stop even trying on here. You don't update points and the savings aren't accurate

J

Jenice P.

I shop out of my kitchen to save money. On the refrigerator, I write down everything in my freezer then I create a meal plan for the week.

Add a post