Filing your own taxes

Started by Diane A.
Followed by: @Conosha @Sabrina @Armonie @Heather @Cheyenne @Lashanda @Melora @Shalanda @Jessica @Amy @Jessica @Amonte @Brian @Crystal @Edwina @Joshua @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ohsha @Nikita @Thomasina @Paula @Adriana @Kassandra @Lisa @Tabitha @Gobby @Chrystal @Kristen @Jennifer @Elaine @Marquita @Angel @william @andrea @Suzanna @Kristine @Shannon @Jessica @Samanthia @Lorie @Kristina @Amanda @Stephanie @Misty @Dawn @Patricia @Lashonda @Alicia @Melissa @Timneshia @Ronald @Angela @KIMBERLY @ALEXIS @Alicia @Juliann @Eva @Cicily @Yvonne @Ninna @Alyssa @Joanne @Ericka @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Tori @Denise @ashley @Michael @KRISTIN @Lanna @Eddie @Destiny @Esequiel @Ardan @Summer @Christine @Luz @Katie @Christy @Roberta @Lisette @Amber @Deborah @Neosha @Leonel @Nicole @Ashley @Kiara @Andrew @Autumn @Kimie @Amy @Terri @oka @Destiny @Erica @Aaron @Donna @angel @Travis @Jennifer @Veronica @Cherrie @Christy @Emily @Cathy @Amanda @Shalanda @Kirsten @Petronella @Melissa @Scott @Tasha @Donald @Ashly @Risky @Crystal @Pay @Melody @Yshaunda @Lirik @Celeste @Brittany @Jessica @Lakisha @Katie @Kassidy @Bobbie @Takeshia @krystal @Felicia @Jeremy @Shaira @Marlissa @SABRINA @Sadega @melissa @Denishia @Willie @Michelle @Lisa @Rendi @Arendena @Charity @Elizabeth @Arif @yasa @Jessica @"M hendra" @Stephen @Elena @Edward @Jaymar @Gigih @Vladimir @Priscilla @Angela @Tia @Theresa @Maria @Lisa @Angela @Chrissy @Daisia @Michelle @Lashonda @Tim @JOHN @Megan @Mindy @Yajaira @This @April @Rosa @Ashley @Ashley @Kevin @Taylor @Brittany @Ronesha @Carmen @Amanda @Tracy @Laura @Tina @Shamika @Cherri @rendi
D

Diane A.

It is always best to have a tax professional do your taxes rather than trying to do them yourself online because you may not do them right.

S

Summer Raine I.

I am a freelance bookkeeper and I do taxes locally. My clients love me because I am there any problems and I don't charge them extra. My self employed clients love that I handle their quarterly taxes, write offs and keep records which is included into my fee.

K

Kaarina L.

It depends on how complex your taxes are. I have done them and had a professional do them (free due to income). I have never been wrong on my taxes, but when it got more complicated it was nice to have a professional go over it and do it themselves. The guy I had was good and showed me how to do it. As long as you put in all the required info, it should be fine for you to file yourself unless you have too much paperwork. ETA: The times someone has done them for me, I do mine first to see if we get the same number.

M

Melissa M.

For years before my taxes became a little more time consuming, I processed them myself. I am fortunate to have had a tax accountant for years, may he rest in peace, that took really good care of me. There are free tax assistance like Vista, utilize them.

C

Crystal T.

It's easy to file your own taxes, all you have to do is follow instructions. Answer each question they make it as simple as possible. I've filed my own and several family members for the past probably 10 years or better.

S

Sarah S.

@Crystal T agreed! I’ve done the same, and one time I did it on my own, then before filing, went to a professional to get it checked, and it was the same refund amount either way. Knowing that, I’ve done mine and my families for over 10 years, and honestly get some of them a bigger refund than they would have expected. I’ve always used TurboTax or the IRS Free filer with absolutely no problems, and easy and clear to answer questions.

A

Alecia P.

Through the use of on-line software I have begun to file my own taxes.

Deleted user

It's easy to file your own taxes, all you have to do is follow instructions. Answer each question they make it as simple as possible. I've filed my own and several family members for the past probably 10 years or better.

E

Elizabeth W.

I have filed my own taxes with the help of an online free tax site

Add a post