I got my credit score over 800 using this simple 4-step process

Started by Deleted user
Followed by: @Autumn @Eva @Armonie @krystal @Tim @Melody @Edwina @Rebecca @JessaLynn @Rebecca @Latoya @Edward @Tracy @Juliann @Katie @Stephanie @Jessica @Felisha @Kassandra @Rosa @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @Heather @Lashanda @Lakisha @Amonte @Paula @Luis @Melissa @Shamika @Gobby @Kristen @Suzanna @Jennifer @Nicole @Cathy @Lanna @Misty @Melissa @Jessica @Lucy @Joanne @Crystal @Roberta @Donald @Kirsten @This @Mindy @Deborah @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Aaron @Tonya @Alicia @ALEXIS @April @Brittany @Denishia @Angela @Katie @angel @Kristina @Lashonda @Alicia @william @Travis @Ashley @Veronica @SABRINA @Thomasina @Shalanda @Angela @Beliques @Jessica @Samanthia @Carmen @Shaira @April @Angel @Lisette @Amy @KIMBERLY @Stacey @Shaina @"Mia Anne" @Taylor @Tanitra @Brittany @Alyssa @Dawn @Sheryl @JOHN @Tori @Timneshia @Leia @Lorie @Bobbie @Luz @Deborah @Kevin @Lashonda @Ohsha @Ashley @Denese @Anna @Abigail @Melora @Jess @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ericka @Z @Marlissa @Takeshia @Hoi @Ashley @Kathleen @Velene @Joshua @Sabrina @Ashley @Shaquetta @David @Candice @Donna @Christy @Michael @Carretta @Chrystal @Megan @Candace @Marquita @Yajaira @Elizabeth @Elizabeth @Jason @Nina @Wanda @Maria @Jacqueline @Patricia @Shana @Yvonne @Elena @Noemi @Tabitha @Kiara @Shanel @Denise @Shannon @Stevi @Michelle @Barbara @Arendena @Stephanie @Ninna @Shannon @Yshaunda @Erica @Esequiel @Summer @MichaelJohn @Tia @Megan @Brian @Ijnanya @Amanda @Lisa @Celeste @Charlene @Amber @Nikita @Jaymar @Tina @Priscilla @Theresa @Karen @Daisia @andrea @Adriana @Amanda @Ronald @Ashly @Mark @Crystal @Cherrie @Scott @Danielle @Leonel @Theresa @Melissa @Jeremy @Shirley @Destiny @Ema @Angela @Willie @Elaine @Alegandra @Destiny @Shalanda @Rebecca @Felicia @Shakima @Lisa @Chrissy @Kimie @Andrew @Jessica @Stephen @Kassidy @myeska @William @Laura @Daymarelis @Amy @Charity @Stephanie @Emily @Lisa @DARNILE @Kristine @ashley @Eddie @Ronesha @Alyssa @Michelle @melissa @Jennifer @KRISTIN @Petronella @Tasha @Risky @Pay @Rendi @Lirik
C

Candace T.

will start trying this..feeling a bit stuck after a long battle with finances

E

Elizabeth F.

Thank you for the information, it was very informative and useful!

J

Jacqueline G.

Thank you for the good information. I am already doing some of them.

S

Shavon O.

Thanks for sharing though step 4 isn't possible right now….one day.

S

Shannon H.

I am debt free and my credit scores are over 800. I utilize credit cards which I pay off each month for rewards and that keeps my credit scores high.

Me too since paying off all credit card debt in January 2020…. I pay it in full every month and am getting cash back on my necessary purchases (groceries).

I

Ijnanya T.

I am going to try this and let you all know how it works for me.

M

Mark S.

I have just signed up for this site. What is the first step I take to fixing my credit?

S

Shirley W.

Paying my credit cards early when I can and making double paymemts in the se month boosted my score in 1year to 52 points.

S

Shirley W.

I am going to try this and let you all know how it works for me.

Keep us posted !!

M

Micky H.

To @Ema J.

I can’t get not one credit card

If you're new to credit cards because you never had any bills to pay it's likely you don't have any credit to get some of the more common ones. You may at that point start with student cards or store based credit cards and build some credit. You may also do this with some secured credit cards but make sure they have in the fine print that they help with credit building.

If this is due to bad credit score you'll need to build it. A faster way to build credit is by becoming an authorized user of a credit card of a person with strong credit. Or you can start paying down debt.

I'm sure there is more to the story and there are more methods, but without knowing your full situation I can't give anymore. Hope it helps.

P

Princess S.

I have to start all over with building my credit….so many hiccups and road blocks this year!

K

Katrina S.

Thank you very much. I am currently paying down my debts, so this will be useful.

Deleted user

Y credit score is so low and I have 3 that are charge off. One Im going to court for. Its under 1200. But yet to court we go.

Add a post