Earning Passive Income on a VERY tight budget?

Started by Serena H.
Followed by: @Carmen @April @Lisette @Christy @Kirsten @Melissa @Melody @Yshaunda @Brittany @Denishia @Lakisha @Takeshia @Jessica @Jennifer @Marlissa @Angela @Felicia @Shaira @Megan @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Jeremy @Amanda @Luis @Willie @Arendena @Jessica @JessaLynn @Nikita @Michelle @Elena @Edward @Jaymar @Chrissy @Shalanda @Tina @Priscilla @Marquita @Ashley @Donna @Kiara @Erica @Eva @Theresa @Maria @Angela @Karen @Daisia @Edwina @Lashonda @Tracy @This @Rosa @Yajaira @Melissa @Latoya @Crystal @Paula @Jessica @Thomasina @lachelle @Chrystal @william @andrea @Lizet @Samanthia @Lorie @Kristina @Dawn @Alicia @Lashonda @Charlene @Timneshia @Angela @ALEXIS @Alicia @Bobbie @April @Ericka @Angel @Cathy @Tori @Amber @Celeste @Luz @JOHN @Roberta @Lanna @Katie @Christy @Shalanda @Slenna @Brittany @Nicole @Elizabeth @Ashley @Amy @Michael @SABRINA @Aaron @Shamika @Sabrina @Armonie @Joanne @Heather @krystal @Lashanda @Melora @Brian @Amonte @Christie @Joshua @Kassandra @Tabitha @Gobby @Kristen @Elaine @Suzanna @Rebecca @Tia @Shannon @Amanda @Stephanie @Misty @Patricia @Ronald @KIMBERLY @Juliann @Yvonne @Ninna @"Sherrie D" @Lisa @Monica @Donald @Denise @Destiny @Esequiel @Summer @Christine @Ashly @Mindy @Deborah @Neosha @Autumn @Ohsha @Destiny @angel @Travis @Kevin @Ashley @Tim @Veronica @Serena @Adriana @Cherrie @Scott @Vladimir @Jessica @Taylor @Crystal @Lisa @Kimie @Leonel @Katie @Andrew @Stephen @Kristin @Laura @Kassidy @Amy @Daymarelis @myeska @Charity @Vanessa @Stephanie @Emily @Lisa @Kristine @ashley @Eddie @Ronesha @Alyssa @Michelle @melissa @Petronella @Pay @Rendi @Lirik @"Arlan Jay" @KRISTIN @Jennifer @Tasha @Risky
S

Serena H.

Well, I couldn't figue out which topic to post this under; my question doesn't quite fit any of those categories sooo……
I primarily need to work remotely at home to help pay for my essential needs and to work toward saving for a computer/smartphone and a cellphone service plan to use for work/college courses. (My father's job is our family's only source of income currenty) I don't drive and my mother already has more than enough work to do. She constantly needs to watch over my rambunctious younger brother while doing all of it too. 😩 In what ways could I approach earning enough for all of these, starting out with a $50-$100 budget range?

I already have been exploring survey websites too, with only some sucess (Finally hit the $10 mark on InboxDollars 😊) and I want to discover more opportunities to earn money and test out products through websites. What survey sites give you the best payout overall for all the time you put into them? What are some of the most legitimate websites you have found that offer direct bank deposits and/or giftcards you can use anywhere in exhange for testing and reviewing products or filling out surveys?

D

Debby T.

I also do inbox dollars and I love it! I've been on the site for 3 years and I like the way they have redesigned the site to give you more ways to earn cash. There are other sites I do as well to earn extra money……. Survey Savvy is good as well. Their surveys are worth any where from .50 to $5.00, sometimes even more if you qualify for special projects they offer and you can cash out for a check starting at $1.00. Another good survey site is One Opinion where you earn points towards gift cards. I do all 3 of these sites. Plus I also do Coin Out which is a receipt site where you scan any store or restaurant receipt to earn cash. I found out you can also scan the bar codes on items that purchase, everything you buy has a bar code, plus you can scan the bar codes from any packages you receive from items that you've ordered. My daughter has told me about another site called Receipt Hog which I'm going to try out too. I hope these new options help you make good money as they do me. I enjoy doing all these sites because it gives me something to do in my spare time where I can make free money or gift cards.

A

Amanda R.

Reciept pal, reciept hog , and Ibotta are great for getting points for normal purchases. You have to have a smartphone and link a Paypal account to them if that is how you choose to cash out your points.

T

Terry C.

Well, I couldn't figue out which topic to post this under; my question doesn't quite fit any of those categories sooo……
I primarily need to work remotely at home to help pay for my essential needs and to work toward saving for a computer/smartphone and a cellphone service plan to use for work/college courses. (My father's job is our family's only source of income currenty) I don't drive and my mother already has more than enough work to do. She constantly needs to watch over my rambunctious younger brother while doing all of it too. 😩 In what ways could I approach earning enough for all of these, starting out with a $50-$100 budget range?

I already have been exploring survey websites too, with only some sucess (Finally hit the $10 mark on InboxDollars 😊) and I want to discover more opportunities to earn money and test out products through websites. What survey sites give you the best payout overall for all the time you put into them? What are some of the most legitimate websites you have found that offer direct bank deposits and/or giftcards you can use anywhere in exhange for testing and reviewing products or filling out surveys?

Serena, or anyone for that matter, if you want to look me up on Facebook, I am a moderator for a group on Facebook called The App Review. This group is all about reviewing and vetting passive income apps, paid survey apps and websites, and earning cryptocurrency. Search Terry P Cunningham and send me a message. I will gladly invite anyone to the group! I have several passive and EASY ways to earn money. I have referrals to several apps and websites where you can earn around $100 or more per month, just using these apps and websites. Contact me and I will gladly help anyone with any of the apps or websites that I personally use to earn money. My profile pictures is of my wife and 16 month old son, just so you know you have the correct person.

S

Sarah S.

Great ideas! I'm going to try some of these out too. Thanks!

Deleted user

My issue with a lot of these is that they are confusing and time-consuming, usually leading to more surveys and no actual money. Maybe im looking in the wrong places

S

Shannon P.

I recommend One opinion, opinion outpost and you.gov

T

Terry C.

These are all passive earning apps you can install on your smart phone. I recommend Android 7 or higher to ensure compatibility with the apps. I have others I can post that are passive for PC, as well as survey and other types of apps and websites. These are all vetted by the Facebook Group of which I am a moderator. These are not scams.

-
Peer2Profit (passive bitcoin earning, runs indefinitely)
https://peer2profit.com/r/162534996960e0df51a2541
-
-
Killi (passive earning, runs indefinitely)
https://link.killi.io/p96TC6Fupcb
-
-
Tiki (passive earning app, runs indefinitely, in beta test stage)
https://mytiki.app/KuUe
-
-
AppOptix (passive earning app, runs indefinitely)
No referral, requires data service, not just wifi

-
-
Mobile Performance Meter (passive earning app, runs indefinitely)
https://www.embeepay.com/mpm/bin/invite/7652743858/3bf4
-
-
Telephia (passive earning app, runs indefinitely, make sure battery saver doesn't close it)
No referral

-
-
Bee.com (free crypto mining earning app, runs 24 hours, then needs started again)
https://bee.com/en/download
Invitation code: terrypcunningham
-
-
Panel App (passive earning app, optional surveys once in a while, runs indefinitely)
https://www.placed.com/panel/panels/711b0c40f1da/signup?rid=b46d5cc6b642
-
-
Happi (passive earning and survey earning, run indefinitely)

Referral code: 3F85E90
-
-
Pi (cryptocurrency mining app, runs 24 hours, then needs started again)
Crypto that is not yet monetized, but in development
https://minepi.com/tpsped
Referral code: tpsped
-
-
If anyone is interested, I can share more. These are all vetted by the Facebook group I'm in. No scams.

R

Renee P.

I have made $10 on Survey Junkie. You fill out surveys for them. This takes a lot of time to do this.

A

A K.

Sign up for Clickworker and/or Neevo. Clickworker can be a little hard to figure out at first, but I make about $10/week just doing tasks that take a few seconds while I watch TV. Tasks can pay from 2 cents to a couple dollars. For example, they might want you to search for a specific term on google images and then copy/paste the search result into their fields, and they'll pay you 5 cents for each one. A couple weeks ago, I made $25 in a two hours because they had a bunch of recordings they wanted you to listen to and choose which sounded best. Each task paid 5 cents, and you could crank through them. It's pretty rare to get that much work, though. I haven't worked for Neevo in a while, but a few times I made $50-$75 in a week for just a few hours of work. Again, it was just listening to recorded voices and choosing the better version. You don't have to pay anything to sign up for them, but Clickworker has you fill out a tax form and take some qualification tests. Swagbucks, MyPoints, and InBox Dollars are all owned by the same company and are free to join. I make the most on Swagbucks, but I also do MP and IBD. Mostly, I just run their videos or do other free offers. I can get about $10-$20/month from each site just doing that. Sometimes they have good rebates on products (like shampoo or deodorant), so I can get them for free and save a little that way.

T

Terry C.

Sign up for Clickworker and/or Neevo. Clickworker can be a little hard to figure out at first, but I make about $10/week just doing tasks that take a few seconds while I watch TV. Tasks can pay from 2 cents to a couple dollars. For example, they might want you to search for a specific term on google images and then copy/paste the search result into their fields, and they'll pay you 5 cents for each one. A couple weeks ago, I made $25 in a two hours because they had a bunch of recordings they wanted you to listen to and choose which sounded best. Each task paid 5 cents, and you could crank through them. It's pretty rare to get that much work, though. I haven't worked for Neevo in a while, but a few times I made $50-$75 in a week for just a few hours of work. Again, it was just listening to recorded voices and choosing the better version. You don't have to pay anything to sign up for them, but Clickworker has you fill out a tax form and take some qualification tests. Swagbucks, MyPoints, and InBox Dollars are all owned by the same company and are free to join. I make the most on Swagbucks, but I also do MP and IBD. Mostly, I just run their videos or do other free offers. I can get about $10-$20/month from each site just doing that. Sometimes they have good rebates on products (like shampoo or deodorant), so I can get them for free and save a little that way.

Good shares!

C

Christina S.

If you do a search in here in the forum for "bank promos" you will find a link that gives you more ways to earn cash. There are survey links in there as well. Hope this helps.

S

Sharmaine L.

I have been using inbox dollars since 2012 and I love it. I also use receipt hog as well. I use rakuten to shop and get cash back. You get pay every 3 months with them.

Add a post