How SaverLife surveys has helped me

Started by Randy W.
Followed by: @Tia @Tim @Sabrina @JOHN @Armonie @Jessica @Ashley @Yajaira @Heather @krystal @Lashanda @Melora @Amonte @This @Brian @Megan @Joshua @Adriana @Kassandra @Tabitha @Rosa @Ashley @Gobby @Shaira @Kristen @Donna @Elaine @Suzanna @Katie @Shannon @Kevin @Taylor @Amanda @Stephanie @Misty @Chrissy @Patricia @Brittany @Ronald @KIMBERLY @Juliann @Yvonne @Ninna @Bobbie @Andrew @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Donald @Denise @Destiny @Esequiel @Summer @Tracy @Christine @Mindy @Deborah @Neosha @Kiara @Autumn @Laura @Destiny @Kassidy @angel @Travis @Veronica @Shamika @Lisette @Cherrie @Christy @Erica @Amber @Kirsten @Melissa @Scott @Shalanda @Melody @Yshaunda @Brittany @Denishia @Lakisha @Takeshia @Melissa @Jessica @Marquita @Felicia @Jeremy @Crystal @Marlissa @Willie @Eva @Lisa @Amy @Arendena @Jessica @Jessica @Carmen @Stephen @Michelle @Elena @Elizabeth @Edward @Luis @Jaymar @Luz @Crystal @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Tina @Priscilla @Angela @Ohsha @Theresa @Nikita @Maria @April @Angela @Thomasina @Daisia @Edwina @Lashonda @Joanne @SABRINA @Paula @Lisa @Ashly @Daymarelis @Chrystal @Kimie @Jennifer @william @andrea @Samanthia @Lorie @Kristina @Dawn @Alicia @Lashonda @Timneshia @Angela @ALEXIS @Alicia @Ericka @Cathy @Angel @Tori @Celeste @Roberta @Lanna @Katie @Christy @Shalanda @Leonel @Nicole @myeska @Ashley @Amy @Michael @Aaron @Vanessa @Susan @Janeice @Michelle @Stephanie @Charity @Emily @DARNILE @Kristine @Lisa @ashley @Eddie @Alyssa @melissa @Rendi @Lindsay @Ronesha @Jennifer @KRISTIN @Petronella @Pay @Lirik
R

Randy W.

SaverLife surveys has helped me by reminding me how important it is to save money. Just putting away a few dollars can add up. And, it will be helpful just when you need it.

C

Christina C.

Saver Life has been a wonderful resource to help improve my understanding of finances and really helped me with making better decisions.

Deleted user

The SaverLife surveys have been very helpful. The information that I have read since joining SaverLife has helped to understand finances from debt to saving to investing. I am in a much better place financially since I joining SaverLife.

Deleted user

I agree with all of you. This site has been so helpful to me getting my finances in order.

D

Duenphen S.

The SaverLife Surveys help me for manage my income . i like it

S

Sonya J.

Saverlife has mad saving a challenge or goal that is fun. its not so stressful to save anymore.

Deleted user

Savings is automatic when trying to win each month. Makes it easy

H

Hoi W.

The articles and the scratchers have motivated me to save money each month.

N

Noreen D.

SaversLife, makes it fun to save. Plus chances to win extra money. It's motivating. I've learned so much about finances from this program. It has changed my perspective on money ensues.

Deleted user

I still can't say saving has gotten any easier but it has evidently helped with setting up for surveys and separate acct.

N

Natalie S.

Being introduced to this community has been and continues to be a source of motivation as I maintain my commitment to saving weekly. Also having those challenges truly keeps the excitement of saving and learning fun

J

James N.

Saverlife surveys helped me earn money to put in my savings account.

V

Vanya O.

This program helps me to save money. Thank you.

E

Elishia H.

Saverlife has helped me by showing me the importance of saving money and teaching me other things about credit, giving important information about taxes, and many other things. It makes you want to save money to earn money, and the other great thing is the company that I work for matches my savings with the same amount.

T

Tishyra A.

Posting everyday forces me to think about how I spend my money.

N

Natalie S.

By having incentives of completing the quizzes and surveys besides obtaining valuable information. Our community is being encouraged to read more, which is always benifical.

Add a post