High-yield saving accounts

Started by Anastacia B.
Followed by: @Kim @Anastacia @Rosa @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @Heather @Lashanda @Suzanna @Amonte @Jim @Shamika @Gobby @Kristen @Joanne @Jennifer @Cathy @Roberta @Nicole @Brenda @Misty @Melissa @Natalia @Lucy @Kirsten @This @Mindy @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Aaron @Tonya @Alicia @ALEXIS @Brittany @Denishia @Jessica @Kristina @Angela @Katie @william @Ashley @Veronica @Thomasina @Shalanda @Samanthia @Carmen @Shaira @Luis @Micky @angel @Felecia @Christy @MAYRA @Jesse @Lashonda @Paula @Lanna @Jessica @Crystal @Donald @Travis @Deborah @Alicia @Angel @Cole @Angela @April @Shaina @Melissa @April @Hoi @Lakisha @Melissa @SABRINA @Angela @Beliques @Lisette @Amy @KIMBERLY @Stephanie @Tanitra @Timneshia @Brittany @Leia @Cyntisha @JOHN @Shantel @Lorie @Bobbie @Tori @Luz @Melora @Chrystal @Samantha @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ericka @Christy @Ashley @Michael @Marlissa @Joshua @Jason @Donna @Takeshia @Patricia @Shana @Elena @Armonie @krystal @Brian @Edwina @Adriana @Kassandra @Tabitha @Elaine @Shannon @Amanda @Stephanie @Ronald @Juliann @Yvonne @Ninna @Denise @Destiny @Esequiel @Summer @Kiara @Autumn @Destiny @Charity @Lisa @Scott @Melody @Yshaunda @Felicia @Jeremy @Willie @Lisa @Arendena @Jessica @Stephen @Edward @Jaymar @Vladimir @Priscilla @Theresa @Maria @Angela @Chrissy @Daisia @Michelle @Lashonda @Kassidy @Tia @Tim @Megan @Yajaira @Ashley @Kevin @Taylor @Ronesha @Amanda @Tracy @Laura @Tina @Michelle @Shalanda @melissa @Emily @Amy @Crystal @Ohsha @Nikita @Lisa @Jennifer @Kimie @Marquita @andrea @Kristine @Jessica @Elizabeth @Dawn @Eva @Alyssa @ashley @KRISTIN @Eddie @Amber @Katie @Leonel @Andrew @Erica @myeska @Cherrie @Petronella @Tasha @Ashly @Risky @Pay @Rendi @Lirik @Celeste @Amanda @Kasey @Cheyenne @Terri @oka @Cicily @Dorothy @"M hendra" @Ardan @Jessica @Arta @Gigih @Sadega @rendi @Muhamad @Jefri @"Muhammad Reggy" @yasa @Rokes @Juni @Sugianto @Rangga @Moh @"RAFLI TEGAR" @Kris
A

Anastacia B.

Are there any recommendations for high-yield savings accounts?

Deleted user

There are some other discussions on high-yield savings accounts under the Savings messageboard. Doctor of Credit is usually a good source to find good rates.

Deleted user

Ally is decent, check out the thread Aaron mentioned tho, lots of good info.

F

Felecia R.

I am looking for another online savings account with a higher APY than the one I have with Ally Bank (which is 1.00% due to the pandemic).

M

Mayra C.

I google APY rates on a monthly basis to try to figure out where I should move.

A

Angela M.

I have used my local banks Christmas club account with a yield at 4% approximately then roll it over!! Very few financial institutions carry this option anymore

M

Melissa D.

I don't think this is really a thing anymore. I'm at Ally bank an at 1% they're constantly crowing about having 15x the interest rate of most banks. DISAPPOINTING.

S

Shaina P.

Digital Federal CU
6.17% Savings - $1k Max
Open to anyone. No requirements.

Bank of Denver
1.50% Kasasa Savings - $50k Max
2.50% Kasasa Checking - $25k Max
At least 12 debit card purchases
At least 1 ACH credit or debit transaction
Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-statements

Evansville TFCU
3.30% Vertical Checking - $20k Max
15+ debit card purchases
1+ direct deposit into the account
1+ online or mobile banking login
Receive electronic statements

Navy Federal CU
3.50% Certificate of Deposit - $3k Max
Must be eligible to join NFCU

Deleted user

Digital Federal CU
6.17% Savings - $1k Max
Open to anyone. No requirements.

Bank of Denver
1.50% Kasasa Savings - $50k Max
2.50% Kasasa Checking - $25k Max
At least 12 debit card purchases
At least 1 ACH credit or debit transaction
Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-statements

Evansville TFCU
3.30% Vertical Checking - $20k Max
15+ debit card purchases
1+ online or mobile banking login
Receive electronic statements

Navy Federal CU
3.50% Certificate of Deposit - $3k Max
Must be eligible to join NFCU

I'm pursuing the Navy Federal CU Special EasyStart Certificate. In addition to CU membership, which requires a savings account with at least $5, it usually requires a checking account and monthly direct deposit. However, I've been informed that they are currently waiving the checking account and direct deposit requirements.

S

Shaina P.

@Aaron if you got that information from an NFCU phone representative ask them to direct you to where that's written on their site. They mean well but most of them have no clue about banking products and more often than not, misinform members.

Deleted user

@Aaron if you got that information from an NFCU phone representative ask them to direct you to where that's written on their site. They mean well but most of them have no clue about banking products and more often than not, misinform members.

Finally established membership with NFCU and opened the Special EasyStart Certificate. For now, the requirements for direct deposit and a checking account are waived. They warned that it's possible that the requirements will be back in place when the account matures.

S

Shantel B.

I'm using my son's youth saving account to save money. It's 2.96% monthly and 3.00% yearly

S

Samantha P.

I use Vio Bank for my account. Unfortunately, their interest rate has fallen since COVID but I am hopeful it will go back up eventually.

Deleted user

For those of us using Ally, I just got notice that the 0.80% APY is dropping to 0.60%.

Deleted user

For those of us using Ally, I just got notice that the 0.80% APY is dropping to 0.60%.

Me too.

Add a post