Who’s received the $500 - Summer COVID Grants Closed

Started by Deleted user
Followed by: @Latoya @krystal @Eva @Alex @Felisha @Jessica @Melody @Tim @Armonie @Edwina @Rosa @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @Heather @Lashanda @Suzanna @"Mary Joy" @SABRINA @Luis @Shamika @Gobby @Kristen @Joanne @Jennifer @Shalanda @Cathy @Roberta @Carmen @Misty @Melissa @This @Mindy @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Aaron @Alicia @ALEXIS @Brittany @Jessica @Amanda @Kristina @Angela @Shaira @Rebecca @Katie @william @Ashley @Edward @Nicole @Thomasina @Tonya @Veronica @Denishia @Stephanie @Shannon @Jason @Kirsten @Trevon @Lucy @Carretta @Valerie @Samanthia @Tracy @Barbara @Adlinne @Kaila @Chameeka @Kevin @SABRINA @Amonte @Brenda @Alysia @Jim @angel @Deborah @Cleo @Jordan @Jasmine @Javeshia @Christy @HOLLY @Jesse @Denese @Lashonda @Tonya @Merandah @Jessica @Crystal @JessaLynn @Rebecca @Kassandra @Stephanie @Leonel @Juliann @Ohsha @Lakisha @Paula @Melissa @Lanna @Donald @Deborah @April @Alicia @Travis @April @Angel @Lisette @Dominique @Christie @TIFFANY @Angela @Beliques @Amy @KIMBERLY @Vittorio @Ashley @JOHN @Tanitra @Timneshia @Leia @Cyntisha @Brittany @Shadeana @Michelle @Nicole @Tori @Kathleen @Christine @Lorie @Bobbie @Marquita @Elizabeth @alexis @Yajaira @Diana @Macia @Melora @Marlissa @Joshua @Jason @Patricia @Donna @Takeshia @Chrystal @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ericka @Luz @Christy @Ashley @Michael @Shannon @Shamira @Shana @Yvonne @Elena @Kiara @Kevin @Maria @Nikita @Lashonda @Dawn @Chondra @Tabitha @Scott @Amber @William @Priscilla @Theresa @Yolanda @Sarah @Arendena @Stephanie @Ninna @Yshaunda @Erica @Denise @Esequiel @Summer @MichaelJohn @Tia @Megan @Stevi @Michelle @Jaymar @Tina @Karen @andrea @Daisia @Charlene @Jacqueline @Danielle @Amanda @Celeste @Brian @Amanda @Ronald @Lisa @Ashly @Lawanda @Helen @Shanequa @Jeremy @jolaenna @Amy @Jacquline @Destiny @Cherrie @Linitria @Angela @Jethro @Ritchie @Shaurice @Jesse @Rebecca @Felicia @Willie @Elaine @Alegandra @Chrissy @Destiny @Shalanda @Dawnielle @Autumn @Curtis
C

Chris R.

I received the $500. Thank you SaverLife ☺

Congrats. That would definitely be helpful this time of the year.

M

Marquita A.

I just started this program but congratulations to those who’ve received it🎉

G

Grant B.

The gambling aspect is questionable, but I can't argue with free money.

P

Patricia M.

I got it back in May. I was sent an email saying I'd been randomly selected to apply. I had to fill out an application, and then wait to see if I was approved. You have to be randomly selected to apply, and the application link will be in the email they send.

Deleted user

This is good to know. The current promo is for $250 and I was actually wondering if this was a waste of effort.

C

Chameeka S.

So anybody think they are making a good effort for this Dec 10th go around

S

Shirley W.

My fellow saverlifers! Please try this and use my referral code!!!
Open a free FDIC-insured savings account with Yotta! Every deposit helps you save money while entering you in our weekly sweepstakes with prizes up to $10 million. Use referral code SHIRLEY4 and we’ll both get 100 tickets automatically entered into next week’s drawing! : https://withyotta.page.link/Nm4DeGgQoAAuuYnw7

B

Barbara B.

How easy is yotta to use and has anyone won anything there yet??

J

Jason M.

What 500$ are you talking about? I have only won two 5$ scratch things but that was way back in the spring.

Add a post

This topic has been locked by a moderator.