Who’s received the $500 - Summer COVID Grants Closed

Started by Deleted user
Followed by: @Latoya @krystal @Eva @Alex @Felisha @Jessica @Melody @Tim @Armonie @Edwina @Rosa @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @Heather @Lashanda @Suzanna @"Mary Joy" @SABRINA @Luis @Shamika @Gobby @Kristen @Joanne @Jennifer @Shalanda @Cathy @Roberta @Carmen @Misty @Melissa @This @Mindy @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Aaron @Alicia @ALEXIS @Brittany @Jessica @Amanda @Kristina @Angela @Shaira @Rebecca @Katie @william @Ashley @Edward @Nicole @Thomasina @Tonya @Veronica @Denishia @Stephanie @Shannon @Jason @Kirsten @Trevon @Lucy @Carretta @Valerie @Samanthia @Tracy @Barbara @Adlinne @Kaila @Chameeka @Kevin @SABRINA @Amonte @Brenda @Alysia @Jim @angel @Deborah @Cleo @Jordan @Jasmine @Javeshia @Christy @HOLLY @Jesse @Denese @Lashonda @Tonya @Merandah @Jessica @Crystal @JessaLynn @Rebecca @Kassandra @Stephanie @Leonel @Juliann @Ohsha @Lakisha @Paula @Melissa @Lanna @Donald @Deborah @April @Alicia @Travis @April @Angel @Lisette @Dominique @Christie @TIFFANY @Angela @Beliques @Amy @KIMBERLY @Vittorio @Ashley @JOHN @Tanitra @Timneshia @Leia @Cyntisha @Brittany @Shadeana @Michelle @Nicole @Tori @Kathleen @Christine @Lorie @Bobbie @Marquita @Elizabeth @alexis @Yajaira @Diana @Macia @Shamira @Melora @Marlissa @Joshua @Jason @Patricia @Donna @Takeshia @Chrystal @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ericka @Luz @Christy @Ashley @Michael @Shana @Yvonne @Elena @Kevin @Kiara @Maria @Nikita @Lashonda @Dawn @Chondra @Amber @Tabitha @Scott @Shannon @William @Priscilla @Arendena @Theresa @Stephanie @Ninna @Yshaunda @Erica @Denise @Esequiel @Summer @MichaelJohn @Tia @Megan @Stevi @Michelle @Sarah @Yolanda @Jaymar @Tina @Karen @andrea @Daisia @Charlene @Jacqueline @Lawanda @Amanda @Celeste @Brian @Amanda @Ronald @Lisa @Ashly @Helen @Jeremy @jolaenna @Shanequa @Amy @Jacquline @Destiny @Danielle @Cherrie @Linitria @Angela @Ritchie @Rebecca @Jethro @Shaurice @Jesse @Felicia @Willie @Elaine @Alegandra @Chrissy @Destiny @Shalanda @Dawnielle @Autumn @Curtis
T

Tonya B.

This is the first I’m hearing of the $500. I would love to receive it. Very curious as to how it works.

M

Merandah L.

My mom received it! LEESHA R. She couldn't believe it, thought it was a scam… But they said in 2-3 days funds were be in her acct she looked, and the next day it was in there! So awesome and perfect timing cause she really needed it!

Awesome!

Deleted user

I received it. I am SUPER high risk – an online assesment I did said if I get Covid, I only have a 39% chance of survival based on my health history and meds I am on. DH has not worked since March and our only income right now is what we sell on eBay – and we are having to pay insurance out of pocket right now – to the tune of $1229 a month. The $500 went towards health insurance. We're afraid to switch insurance plans because DH is on a med that is super hard to get approved for – costs $50,000 a year before insurance, and if you go off, there's the likelyhood it won't work again for you. So $1229 a month for insurance it is. We're looking into cashing in his 401k. sigh

T

Tiffany C.

It would be nice my family is really hurting right now even to buy. Just the basic things in life.

D

Dominique S.

I wish I could get it I had my baby yesterday a month early and barely have anything for him

C

Chameeka S.

Y'all taking about 500 we still don't even know who won the race to 100 yet🤷

V

Vittorio G.

I saved my points to try to win something about time haven't won yet

C

Chameeka S.

I got a email that said they will be announcing the 100$ winners next week

S

Shadeana A.

I haven't received anything not even a win on the scratch and save🤦🏾‍♀️ how long did it take any of y'all to win?

N

Nicole M.

I keep looking for how to apply but don't see it under the Community.

Deleted user

I'd pay it all on my power… that bill is way up there after being off work for 2 and a half months 😭😭😭

B

Beverly M.

I haven't received anything not even a win on the scratch and save🤦🏾‍♀️ how long did it take any of y'all to win?

Curious on how to win anything

C

Chameeka S.

It took me 6 months to win a scratch off which kinda sucks IV only won one since

Add a post

This topic has been locked by a moderator.