Credit

Started by Deloris G.
Followed by: @Latoya @andrea @Rebecca @Jessica @Felisha @JessaLynn @Kassandra @Dawn @Deanna @JOHN @Roberta @Lanna @Katie @Christy @Shalanda @Brittany @Nicole @Elizabeth @Ashley @Amy @Michael @SABRINA @Aaron @Shamika @Sabrina @Armonie @Joanne @Heather @krystal @Lashanda @Melora @Brian @Kiara @Amonte @Joshua @Tabitha @Gobby @Kristen @Elaine @Suzanna @Tracy @Tia @Shannon @Amanda @Stephanie @Misty @Patricia @Ronald @Juliann @Yvonne @Elena @Ninna @"Sherrie D" @Lisa @Monica @Donald @Denise @Destiny @Erin @Esequiel @Summer @Christine @MichaelJohn @Ashly @Mindy @Deborah @Neosha @Autumn @Ohsha @KIMBERLY @Destiny @angel @Travis @Ashley @Tim @Veronica @Carmen @April @Lisette @Christy @Kirsten @Melissa @Melody @Yshaunda @Brittany @Denishia @Luis @Lakisha @Takeshia @Jessica @Jennifer @Marlissa @Angela @Felicia @Megan @Shaira @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Jeremy @Willie @Arendena @Michelle @Edward @Chrissy @Shalanda @Marquita @Ashley @Donna @Erica @Eva @Angela @Edwina @This @Rosa @Yajaira @Melissa @Crystal @Paula @Jessica @Thomasina @Chrystal @william @Samanthia @Lorie @Kristina @Lashonda @Alicia @Timneshia @Angela @ALEXIS @Alicia @Bobbie @April @Ericka @Cathy @Angel @Tori @Celeste @Luz @Jenny
J

Jenny V.

Put money on your credit card each
month and then hide your credit card
from yourself until you reach your goal

L

Laura K.

Pay all you bills on time including your credit carfd and keep the balalnce below 30 %

W

Wendi M.

I hide things and can’t remember where I put them I can’t add to an account an hide the card . I think putting money in a lil safe would be better

W

Waldo S.

If you are going to increase your credit score, you first need to know your monthly recurring expenses, used the credit card you have available to pay the recurring expenses each month and pay the card off each months since this are expenses you need to pay every month like water, power, cellphone bills, etc. After a couple of months your score will go up. If you have old debt try to do some reconciliation to pay it off quicker.

A

Ashley W.

IM WANTING TO LEARN HOW TO REPAIR MY CREDIT , IM LOOKING TO GET THINGS PAID OFF OR TAKEN CARE OF ON MY CREDIT SUCH AS ALOT OF MEDICAL BILLS

Add a post