Credit cards that will approve 504 Credit score

Started by Tyler C.
Followed by: @krystal @Eva @Felisha @Jessica @Rebecca @Latoya @Tyler @Rosa @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @Heather @Lashanda @Suzanna @"Mary Joy" @Shaira @SABRINA @Luis @Shamika @Gobby @Kristen @Joanne @Jennifer @Shalanda @Cathy @Roberta @Carmen @Misty @Melissa @This @Mindy @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Aaron @Alicia @ALEXIS @Brittany @Jessica @Kristina @Angela @william @Nicole @Katie @Ashley @Hoi @Jason @Lucy @Kirsten @Tonya @Denishia @Carretta @Veronica @Thomasina @Ashley @Aaron @Samanthia @Brittny @JessaLynn @Leonel @Kassandra @Stephanie @Jashen @Amonte @Paula @Lanna @Jessica @Crystal @Donald @Deborah @April @angel @Lashonda @Alicia @Travis @Angel @Jessica @Lakisha @Melissa @April @Lisette @Maria @Edwina @Armonie @Edward @Tracy @Juliann @Ohsha @Tim @Melody @Keyona @SABRINA @Beliques @Amy @Shirley @Nneka @Angela @KIMBERLY @Ashley @Marquita @Elizabeth @Shiana @Jason @Elena @Patricia @Donna @Takeshia @Chrystal @Lorie @Timneshia @Bobbie @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ericka @Tori @Luz @JOHN @Christy @Brittany @Ashley @Michael @Melora @Marlissa @Joshua @Kevin @Maria @Nikita @Lashonda @Dawn @Shana @Chelsey @Melissa @Kiara @Yvonne @Yajaira @Tabitha @Esequiel @Amanda @Stevi @Denise @Falon @Jeremy @Kristen @Michelle @Ninna @Yshaunda @Erica @Summer @MichaelJohn @Tia @Megan @Arendena @Barbara @Stephanie @Amanda @Brandon @Angela @Shannon @Amanda @Lisa @Celeste @Brian @Yusuf @Charlene @Amber @Jaymar @Tina @Priscilla @Theresa @Karen @Daisia @Erin @andrea @Amber @Ronald @Ashly @NaSheka @Adriana @Jim @Jeremy @Destiny @Crystal @Cherrie @Scott @Vladimir @Danielle @Theresa @Jacqueline @Adam @Angela @Sandra @Shalanda @Rebecca @Felicia @Willie @Destiny @Elaine @Alegandra @Chrissy @Autumn @Stephen @Katie @Jessica @Taylor @Kristin @Lisa @Kimie @Corey @Andrew @Kassidy @William @Laura @Daymarelis @Charity @Emily @Amy @Kristine @myeska @Lisa @Michelle
T

Tyler C.

I’m wanting a credit card but keep getting denied anyone know any that will approve me with a 504 credit score?

H

Hoi W.

I think you may have to explore secured credit card since 504 credit score is considered "poor".

A

Aaron Y.

I think a secured card is all you can get. Check out Nerd Wallet. They'll break down your options with pros and cons.

A

Ashley M.

A secured card sounds like your best option right now. Discover, Capital One and Citi are the most popular ones I believe. Or you can try your local bank.

B

Brittny C.

Yep best bet to get a secured card or ask a friend if they will add you as an authorized user to help boost your score. I did that for my friend. Now they have their own credit cards and I dropped them off mine

J

Jessica C.

Yep or maybe try Fingerhut or rent a center or something because of you don't screw it up it will improve your credit score.

M

Maria D.

I did a secured credit card a few years back when my score was really low. in the first 6 months it helped raised my score 60 points. So I know this helps :)

K

Keyona J.

Secured is the best way to go although its your money it improves your score like a regular cc and is accepted to rent cars etc

S

Shirley H.

A secured card is a great way to improve your credit
Another way to quickly improve credit would be to added to someone credit as an authorized user if they have great credit
You instantly inherit their credit which improves your score
Then you may be able to get your own credit card
It’s imperative that you trust each other

N

Nneka H.

Wells Fargo has a good secure card that helps.

Pay off your collections if you have them. That will boost your score faster.

S

Shiana W.

Yes, fingerhut is truly easy to get. I got one over 8 yrs ago started with maybe 350cl. Six months later I was at 700. My limit is currently at 2500. I actually stopped it from increasing. I used once in a blue just because. But for the most part I don't use it.

C

Chelsey C.

Secured credit card for sure. U can also add your housing and utility bills to report to the credit report.

Deleted user

A really fantastic resource for building a good credit score is Credit Karma at https://www.creditkarma.com

They have a ton of great resources, for not only understanding what particular actions you take affect your credit score and how important they are (payment history = high impact, total number of accounts = low impact), but also suggestions for credit cards and auto insurance customized to your particular situation.

In 2006, I was carrying a 20k debt that went to collections with a "poor" score, and Credit Karma was an incredibly helpful resource to building back up to where I am now, with credit score usually above 750.

Good wishes for your journey! You are not alone!

F

Falon M.

Don't go with finger hut or a rent a center type credit. It's predatory. You will end up using your credit for things you don't likely need and will end up paying through the nose for something, that had you just saved the money for it, you would have paid significantly less for. Definitely get a secured card, though. That could definitely help. No one will give you a credit card with credit that low. It's an uphill climb. Don't give up. Credit is like a plant. Keep watering it and tending to it. It will bear fruit for you eventually.

F

Falon M.

Also, finger hut will close your account after so many months of inactivity. I just cannot see it being worth having. You would have to use it every now and then, and no matter what you buy, you are paying more for it than had you just bought it outright. It's stealing from yourself in my opinion.

J

Jeremy V.

I just recently opened up a secured credit card account with OpenSky, not to bad for the money! Low APR! Only fee is Annual: $35, Minimum deposit: $200!
I have raised my score, about 55 points in 4-5 months!

B

Brandon M.

I’m wanting a credit card but keep getting denied anyone know any that will approve me with a 504 credit score?

A

Angela U.

Try first premier. They approved me for a secured credit card with a 504 and now I'm a 527.

H

Hoi W.

As other mentioned, you will likely have to apply for a secured credit card.

A

Amber M.

I had my score recently dropped to 504 and I got an approval letter for a premier credit card with a $300 limit. However I have to pay $95 to open it🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Hope that info helps.

N

Na Sheka H.

Capital one has a good secured card as well. It will help alot then later on down the line you will have options for a regular credit card.

J

Jim P.

the best and only option within that credit score would be a secured credit card. I believe that the Discover IT has the best options out there for now. You may want to check Finger Hut they may give you credit, although it is only for their company.

A

Adam M.

Capital One secured credit card is your best route in my opinion. They approved me with a 500 credit score, and helped me raise it since then just by using it responsibly. Definitely check out their website, you can apply online.

Add a post