Credit cards that will approve 504 Credit score

Started by Tyler C.
Followed by: @krystal @Eva @Felisha @Jessica @Rebecca @Latoya @Tyler @Rosa @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @Heather @Lashanda @Suzanna @"Mary Joy" @Shaira @SABRINA @Luis @Shamika @Gobby @Kristen @Joanne @Jennifer @Shalanda @Cathy @Roberta @Carmen @Misty @Melissa @This @Mindy @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Aaron @Alicia @ALEXIS @Brittany @Jessica @Kristina @Angela @william @Nicole @Katie @Ashley @Hoi @Jason @Lucy @Kirsten @Tonya @Denishia @Carretta @Veronica @Thomasina @Ashley @Aaron @Samanthia @Brittny @JessaLynn @Leonel @Kassandra @Stephanie @Jashen @Amonte @Paula @Lanna @Jessica @Crystal @Donald @Deborah @April @angel @Lashonda @Alicia @Travis @Angel @Jessica @Lakisha @Melissa @April @Lisette @Maria @Edwina @Armonie @Edward @Tracy @Juliann @Ohsha @Tim @Melody @Keyona @SABRINA @Beliques @Amy @Shirley @Nneka @Angela @KIMBERLY @Ashley @Marquita @Elizabeth @Shiana @Marlissa @Joshua @Kevin @Maria @Nikita @Lashonda @Dawn @Shana @Chelsey @Jason @Elena @Patricia @Donna @Takeshia @Chrystal @Lorie @Timneshia @Bobbie @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ericka @Tori @Luz @JOHN @Christy @Brittany @Ashley @Michael @Melora @Yvonne @Melissa @Yajaira @Kiara @Tabitha @Stevi @Denise @Falon @Esequiel @Jeremy @Michelle @Ninna @Yshaunda @Erica @Summer @MichaelJohn @Tia @Megan @Arendena @Angela @Kristen @Barbara @Stephanie @Brandon @Shannon @Amanda @Lisa @Celeste @Brian @Charlene @Amanda @Amber @Jaymar @Tina @Priscilla @Theresa @Karen @Daisia @Erin @Yusuf @andrea @Amber @Ronald @Ashly @Jim @Jeremy @Destiny @Adriana @Crystal @Cherrie @Scott @Danielle @Theresa @Adam @Angela @Sandra @Jacqueline @NaSheka @Shalanda @Rebecca @Felicia @Willie @Destiny @Elaine @Alegandra @Chrissy @Autumn @Stephen @Katie @Jessica @Taylor @Kristin @Lisa @Kimie @Corey @Andrew @Kassidy @William @Laura @Daymarelis @Charity @Emily @Amy @Kristine @myeska @Lisa @Michelle
J

Jacqueline G.

We all agree a secure card is the best card you can get to improve your score and help you in the future to get another credit card.

Deleted user

If you decide to go to route of opening a new secured credit card (which you should ) make sure to research the ones that do not do hard inquiries as this would have a negative impact on your credit report. Also, make sure that it has a low or preferably no annual fees and the feature of graduating from secured to unsecured within in 6 months as well as the availability of having credit limit increase. And finally, you should keep a low credit utilization of 30% or lower and make sure to pay it on time as this would help you improve your credit. Good luck!

M

Manuel M.

Yes, a secured credit card is the way to go to help build your credit score. Also, some banks and credit unions have special personal loans to also help you do this. I have one with Feedom First Credit Union and it's working very well.

Deleted user

Credit Karma is a free service that makes it's money by connecting customers (you) with credit cards that will accept your credit level and help you raise your score by you getting, using, and paying that credit card.

N

Nicholas D.

First premier will likely give you a credit card…they gave me one with a 509 credit score but keep in mind it cost $95 for a processing fee to open the line of credit which is $300 and $75 taken off top for annual fee so you technicallystart with a credit line of $225.. other than that I would suggest starting with s secured credit card and try again in 6 months for an unsecured credit card..

J

James K.

My credit score is also in the very poor range. Some advice… Don’t apply for every credit card. Not only will that lower your score more, but the fees associated with the cards that people like us (people w/ poor credit) get approved for are not worth it. Only get Secured cards… Until your credit is high enough for something worth it.

Y

Yusuf F.

I applied for a Discover card and was approved. My score dropped 20+ points because of credit history. When will begin to climb?

Y

Yusuf F.

I applied for a Discover card and was approved. My score dropped 20+ points because of credit history. When will begin to climb?

D

Debra M.

My credit is absolutely shot. From when I was way younger. Looks like bankruptcy is in my near future…sucks

N

Natalie W.

Open sky secured Credit and capital one are both good along with using credit karma I'm working on my credit as well

Add a post