Credit cards that will approve 504 Credit score

Started by Tyler C.
Followed by: @krystal @Eva @Felisha @Jessica @Rebecca @Latoya @Tyler @Rosa @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @Heather @Lashanda @Suzanna @"Mary Joy" @Shaira @SABRINA @Luis @Shamika @Gobby @Kristen @Joanne @Jennifer @Shalanda @Cathy @Roberta @Carmen @Misty @Melissa @This @Mindy @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Aaron @Alicia @ALEXIS @Brittany @Jessica @Kristina @Angela @william @Nicole @Katie @Ashley @Hoi @Jason @Lucy @Kirsten @Tonya @Denishia @Carretta @Veronica @Thomasina @Ashley @Aaron @Samanthia @Brittny @JessaLynn @Leonel @Kassandra @Stephanie @Jashen @Amonte @Paula @Lanna @Jessica @Crystal @Donald @Deborah @April @angel @Lashonda @Alicia @Travis @Angel @Jessica @Lakisha @Melissa @April @Lisette @Maria @Edwina @Armonie @Edward @Tracy @Juliann @Ohsha @Tim @Melody @Keyona @SABRINA @Beliques @Amy @Shirley @Nneka @Angela @KIMBERLY @Ashley @Marquita @Elizabeth @Shiana @Jason @Elena @Patricia @Donna @Takeshia @Chrystal @Lorie @Timneshia @Bobbie @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ericka @Tori @Luz @JOHN @Christy @Brittany @Ashley @Michael @Melora @Marlissa @Joshua @Kevin @Maria @Nikita @Lashonda @Dawn @Shana @Chelsey @Melissa @Yvonne @Kiara @Yajaira @Tabitha @Stevi @Denise @Esequiel @Michelle @Falon @Ninna @Jeremy @Yshaunda @Erica @Summer @MichaelJohn @Tia @Megan @Arendena @Stephanie @Kristen @Barbara @Shannon @Brandon @Angela @Amanda @Lisa @Celeste @Brian @Charlene @Amanda @Amber @Jaymar @Tina @Priscilla @Theresa @Karen @Daisia @NaSheka @Yusuf @andrea @Amber @Ronald @Ashly @Erin @Adam @Jim @Jeremy @Destiny @Adriana @Crystal @Cherrie @Scott @Danielle @Theresa @Angela @Sandra @Jacqueline @Shalanda @Rebecca @Felicia @Willie @Destiny @Elaine @Alegandra @Chrissy @Stephen @Autumn @Katie @Jessica @Taylor @Kristin @Corey @Lisa @Kimie @Andrew @Kassidy @William @Laura @Daymarelis @Charity @Emily @Amy @Kristine @myeska @Lisa @Michelle
K

Kevin B.

Stay with it. It's great to hear positive thinking and all of you really goin for it!

M

Manuel M.

I agree that a secured credit card is the way to go. You have no annual fee and after some time they'll give you back the amount you put to secure the card and upgrade you to a regular card. Capital One and Discover IT secured credit cards are two of my favorites.

T

Tina T.

Capital One secured credit card is your best route in my opinion. They approved me with a 500 credit score, and helped me raise it since then just by using it responsibly. Definitely check out their website, you can apply online.

I will

M

Michelle L.

Rent-A-Center purchases, even if the payments are made on time every due date and the item is paid completely off, don’t get reported to any of the credit bureaus.
When I was ordering things from Fingerhut they were really slow when it came to reporting my good payment history with them, but as soon as the payments weren’t on time they were quick to report my faulty payment history.
I have been trying to find a credit card that will approve someone who has low credit too, mine’s in the bottom of the 500’s as well. Unless you’re willing to pay $95 or so up front, along with a yearly or monthly fee for having the card, the only thing I’ve been able to find are secured cards. If you get direct deposit, you can get a prepaid debit card from GO2bank and after your first direct deposit you can apply for their secured credit card, and they are the only ones who will let you start out as low as $100 for your deposit and limit. Everyone else requires at least a minimum deposit of $300.
Sorry this was so long y’all!! 😄

Add a post