Started by Deleted user
Followed by: @Rosa @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @Heather @Lashanda @Lakisha @Amonte @Paula @Luis @Melissa @Shamika @Gobby @Kristen @Suzanna @Jennifer @Nicole @Cathy @Lanna @Misty @Melissa @Jessica @Lucy @Joanne @Crystal @Roberta @Donald @This @Mindy @Deborah @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Aaron @Tonya @Alicia @ALEXIS @April @Brittany @Denishia @Angela @Katie @angel @Kristina @Lashonda @Alicia @william @Travis @Ashley @Veronica @SABRINA @Thomasina @Shalanda @Angela @Beliques @Jessica @Samanthia @Carmen @Shaira @April @Angel @Lisette @Amy @KIMBERLY @Ann @Caitlin @Felicia @Samantha @Tanitra @Debra @Timneshia @JOHN @Leia @Cyntisha @Tori @Brittany

Deleted user

I have 1,000+ points when I had 90 the day before?? Any one else

A

Ann J.

For a few days, there was a picture of a loving cup with a red dot on it at the top left of the page. When you clicked on that you could see the dates and reasons for the points you'd earned. Then that disappeared. Now if you mouse over "My Dashboard" and choose "Points summary," there's a log of your points. About a week ago, I also suddenly had many more points, but then they disappeared in about ten minutes. I never found out what they were for. I knew that I was owed many points, but I don't know which I received or didn't receive. Lately I only receive points for posting but never for reading articles. And I've never received points for linking my account.

It is all a mystery.

S

Samantha A.

Has anybody ever actually got redeemed money or gift cards for these points

D

Debra M.

I can get my points working at all. I read the article and comment and points dont add up

Add a post