Race to $100 Leaderboard

Started by Jasmine N.
Followed by: @Esequiel @Sabrina @Armonie @Heather @krystal @Lashanda @Melora @Amonte @Brian @Edwina @Joshua @Adriana @Kassandra @Tabitha @Gobby @Summer @Christine @Deborah @Neosha @Kiara @Autumn @Destiny @Lisa @angel @Travis @Erica @Veronica @Lisette @Charity @Cherrie @Christy @Melissa @Scott @Donald @Melody @Yshaunda @Brittany @Lakisha @Takeshia @Jessica @Kristen @Elaine @Suzanna @Katie @Shannon @Amanda @Stephanie @Misty @Patricia @Ronald @KIMBERLY @Juliann @Yvonne @Ninna @Andrew @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Denise @Destiny @ALEXIS @Alicia @Ericka @kimberly @Cathy @Felicia @Angel @Jeremy @Amanda @Tori @Marlissa @Denishia @Willie @Celeste @April @Lisa @Roberta @Arendena @Lanna @Katie @Jessica @Christy @Carmen @Stephen @Shalanda @Michelle @Leonel @Elena @Nicole @Edward @Jaymar @myeska @Luz @Vladimir @Priscilla @Ashley @Amy @Michael @Aaron @Angela @Theresa @Maria @Angela @Chrissy @Daisia @Lashonda @Tia @Tim @JOHN @Megan @Ashley @Mindy @Yajaira @This @Rosa @Ashley @Shaira @Donna @Kevin @Taylor @Brittany @Bobbie @Tracy @Laura @Kassidy @Tina @Shamika @Amber @Shalanda @Melissa @Marquita @Crystal @Eva @Emily @Amy @Jessica @Luis @Crystal @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ohsha @Nikita @Thomasina @Joanne @SABRINA @Paula @Lisa @Ashly @Daymarelis @Chrystal @Kimie @Jennifer @william @andrea @Kristine @Jessica @Elizabeth @Samanthia @Lorie @Kristina @Dawn @Alicia @Lashonda @Timneshia @Angela @ashley @Eddie @Alyssa
J

Jasmine N.

Does anyone know the requirements to show up on the leaderboard for the Race to $100? I have saved over $100 for June but cannot find my name at all even though I see people with $0 on there.

R

Ronda H.

I'm having the same issue. I sent an email but have not heard back. My concern is that I will not be in the drawing to win.

Deleted user

Hello! When I do find my name the amount saved is inaccurate. 🙄

M

Mariam H.

We all have the same issue, I saved over the $100 and my name does not show up on the leaderboard either.

Deleted user

Hello, my name was once on the leaderboard but I cannot find it now.

A

Ann J.

A few months ago, my name was on the leaderboard, but I had NOT reached the goal. I concluded that there are other people with the same name. Either that, or it's completely arbitrary. Since there now seem to be millions of members, there isn't much chance of winning anyway.

J

Jasmine N.

This disclaimer was underneath the Leaderboard table: "Leaderboard includes only deposits of up to $800, for users with up to 2 deposits a day, between 2/1 - 2/28. Transactions may take 2-3 days to be reflected in the leaderboard. Leaderboard does not reflect eligibility in the Savings Boost challenge. For challenge status, check your SaverLife Dashboard."

R

Ronda H.

I can never find my name but once I did win which was strange.

J

Joselyn M.

I haven’t seen my name on the leaderboard either despite being enrolled and saving $100+

Deleted user

I hope I win this month! Ive been trying for a few months now.

J

Jasmine N.

I have finally seen my name on the leaderboard. I don't know what changed or why, but it's there.

B

Brandi W.

I just emailed about the same question I always opt in but before I opt in it says 999.99 then once I’m opt in it says zero when it comes down to about 15 days left I don’t understand why it does this and I know I saved the money I keep trying to win too 😂

Add a post