Recent $250 savings challenge?

Started by Daniel H.
Followed by: @Felisha @Jessica @Charlene @Daisia @Arendena @Michelle @Edward @Chrissy @Shalanda @Rebecca @Marquita @Ashley @Donna @Erica @Eva @Angela @Edwina @This @Rosa @Yajaira @Melissa @Latoya @Crystal @Paula @Jessica @Thomasina @Chrystal @william @andrea @Samanthia @Lorie @Kristina @Alicia @Lashonda @Timneshia @Angela @ALEXIS @Alicia @Bobbie @April @Ericka @kimberly @Angel @Cathy @Tori @Celeste @Luz @JOHN @Roberta @Lanna @Katie @Christy @Shalanda @Brittany @Nicole @Elizabeth @Ashley @Amy @Michael @SABRINA @Aaron @Shamika @Sabrina @Armonie @Joanne @Heather @krystal @Lashanda @Melora @Brian @Kiara @Amonte @Joshua @Tabitha @Gobby @Kristen @Elaine @Suzanna @Tracy @Tia @Shannon @Amanda @Stephanie @Misty @Patricia @Ronald @Juliann @Yvonne @Elena @Ninna @"Sherrie D" @Lisa @Monica @Donald @Denise @Destiny @Esequiel @Summer @Christine @MichaelJohn @Ashly @Mindy @Deborah @Neosha @Autumn @Ohsha @KIMBERLY @Destiny @angel @Travis @Ashley @Tim @Veronica @Carmen @April @Lisette @Christy @Melissa @Melody @Yshaunda @Brittany @Denishia @Luis @Lakisha @Takeshia @Jessica @Jennifer @Marlissa @Angela @Felicia @Megan @Shaira @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Jeremy @Willie @DeLaine @JessaLynn @Dawn @Kassandra @Lashonda @Kevin @Maria @Nikita @Chondra @Priscilla @Karen @Amber @Tina @Theresa @Jaymar @Alina
D

Daniel H.

Recently, I saw a challenge on my dashboard, something along the lines of 'save $100 for a chance to win $100, save $250 for a chance to win $250'. I saved a little more than $250 by the deadline, but I'm not sure how the drawing was supposed to work. Was I supposed to get a confirmation, or receive some sort of drawing token, or something like that? Or are we still waiting on the drawing to happen?

Anyone who knows what happened with that, I'd really appreciate the info. Thanks!

C

Candy A.

Same I save around 300. I thought I was getting the 250 for saving. The payout on my account says 1- 3 business days. I see nothing

D

De Laine R.

Is there a notification on your SaverLife account alerting you of any challenges won? I’ve received a few suspicious emails (never won before), while others have gone straight to junk mail, not sure why, and I’m afraid I may have missed out on claiming my prize. How come the funds can’t automatically be deposited into the savings account linked?

S

Stephanie K.

If you save enough they enter you into a drawing. I actually won this month so it's legit! It's worth it if you plan to save that much anyway.

Deleted user

Recently, I saw a challenge on my dashboard, something along the lines of 'save $100 for a chance to win $100, save $250 for a chance to win $250'. I saved a little more than $250 by the deadline, but I'm not sure how the drawing was supposed to work. Was I supposed to get a confirmation, or receive some sort of drawing token, or something like that? Or are we still waiting on the drawing to happen?

Anyone who knows what happened with that, I'd really appreciate the info. Thanks!

Same here. I was more than disappointed that I struggled to keep my $250 in the account through the deadline with no confirmation of status or entry.

Next thing I know a week or so later comes an email showing a partial list of winners.

So I have no idea if I even had an entry. If I lost so be it. I'm just unhappy in not knowing whether or not I even had a chance to win.

D

De Laine R.

UPDATE: While reaching out to see if this $250 winning was legit, my payment expired. After some back and forth, I just received another email for me to claim my prize. I quickly jumped on it this time around. You never can be too sure. Now the wait for the deposit.

K

Kristen O.

I have tried to send a request for clarification and help to the SaverLife team. I have been just as confused about the drawing and the e-mail. I do NOT receive any e-mail [I've checked my inbox, spam, promotions, social, and trash just in case], BUT today I went into "My Account" section of SaverLife, and it says I won $250 on December 21 but that it is "waiting approval".

Anyone know if I was supposed to get an e-mail or if it just takes time to be approved? The ticket I tried to submit seems to not be working as the "Capta" is malfunctioning (and I really do not want it to expire like @De Laine R mentioned happened with her.

A

Angel M.

I was locked out for a long time. Now that I got a 5g phone with biometrics I have been able to log in and post. Thank you guys for the work you all do.

K

Kristen O.

@Andrea G I am currently on mobile, but there should be a button somewhere on the page that says "My Account." It may be under Settings.

1. Click on: My Account
  2. Scroll down for "More Profile Options"
  3. Locate "See your payout status and history" and click "view".

You should be able to see all your payouts (if any) and whether they have been completed or not there.

Add a post