Bank Promos and surveys are a great way to earn free money share your links here

Started by Christina S.
Followed by: @Muhammad @DANI @Jamiatul @Cinthia @Blanche @Andrew @shannon @Lisette @Sabrina @Charity @Armonie @Cherrie @Christy @Heather @krystal @Kirsten @Lashanda @Lisa @Melora @Amonte @Melissa @Brian @Scott @Edwina @Donald @Joshua @Adriana @Melody @Kassandra @Tabitha @Yshaunda @Brittany @Gobby @Kristen @Lakisha @Elaine @Suzanna @Shannon @Amanda @Takeshia @Stephanie @Misty @Jessica @Patricia @Ronald @KIMBERLY @Juliann @Yvonne @Ninna @"Sherrie D" @Felicia @Monica @Jeremy @Denise @Marlissa @Destiny @Esequiel @Summer @Christine @Deborah @Neosha @Kassidy @Kiara @Denishia @Autumn @Destiny @Willie @angel @Travis @Veronica @April @Eddie @Lisa @Katie @Christy @Amber @Katie @Leonel @Arendena @Jessica @Nicole @Carmen @myeska @Ashley @Stephen @Andrew @Elena @Amy @Erica @Aaron @Donna @Edward @Shalanda @Ashly @Jaymar @Pay @Luz @Rendi @Lirik @Celeste @Priscilla @Angela @Theresa @Maria @Angela @Chrissy @Daisia @Michelle @Lashonda @Tia @Tim @JOHN @Megan @Mindy @Yajaira @This @Rosa @Ashley @Shaira @Ashley @Kevin @Taylor @Brittany @Bobbie @Tracy @Laura @Tina @Shamika @Michelle @Shalanda @Melissa @melissa @Marquita @Crystal @Eva @Emily @Amy @Jessica @Luis @Crystal @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ohsha @Nikita @Thomasina @Joanne @Paula @SABRINA @Lisa @Chrystal @Brook @Petronella @"Arlan Jay" @Kimie @Jennifer @william @andrea @Kristine @Jessica @Elizabeth @Samanthia @Lorie @Kristina @Dawn @Alicia @Lashonda @Daymarelis @Timneshia @Angela @ALEXIS @Alicia @Alyssa @Ericka @Angel @Cathy @Tori @ashley @Michael @Roberta @Lanna @Ronesha @Nicole @Avery @KRISTIN @Jennifer @Michell @Tasha @Risky @Cheyenne @Jessica @Amanda @Terri @Cicily @Ardan @oka @Dorothy @"M hendra" @Gigih @Sadega @rendi @Muhamad @"Muhammad Reggy" @yasa @Sugianto @Agam @absori @Aji @Kusnasi @Arta @JACK @supri @Jefri @Rokes @Juni @Rangga @Zulfan @Moh @"RAFLI TEGAR" @Kris @selatan @rizaa @Indra @Toni @"Desi rosmayati" @Septian @Jaenal @Albertus @Annette @faisal @Nyai @Am @Elang @Saut @Mochamad @Panq @Dimas @Tata @Tatang @Hadi @AGUS @Rendi @Sani @ZAINAL @Igun @Rendi
C

Christina S.

Here is a $100 referral link for Lili (no direct deposit required)
Hey!

You'll receive a $100 sign up bonus when you start using your card and spend $250! https://get.lili.co/referral?r=ChristinaStatia

PS. They just gave me another 25 - so i know they will do it for you. I got an email from them asking me to deposit$25 and they would match it with $25. Thats a pretty cool surprise. This was on top of the bonus i got for signing up

C

Christina S.

I got this referral from someone else in saverlife and i am so glad they posted it. Its called raise.com (website and app) where you can buy sell trade gift cards, get amazing coupons from basically any store anywhere, and earn cash back on purchases. As soon as I signed up, they did give me my 5 bucks instantly. This site is vast and loaded a great place to look before buying anything anywhere ever and yeah a way to sell gift cards! Here is a 5 dollar referral:

https://geta.raise.com/CHRIST4423

C

Christina S.

I have a new one to add NCPonline.com (website and app). I actually was invited to this panel site from an email so i thought I would check it out. (I cant find any referral perks on it sorry - just go to the site) I downloaded the app and it looks like Fetch (receipt scanning rewards app) meets surveys with rewards and payouts as you go. It is managed by Nielson so i know its legit:

"National Consumer Panel (NCP Online) –
The National Consumer Panel offers various ways to complete online surveys that actually pay. Once you sign up and create a profile, you may receive email invitations for Panel View surveys, Specialty Panels, or Miscellaneous surveys.

Panel Views are special surveys that are focused on a specific topic, or could occasionally be for a variety of topics. Specialty Panels are for a specific topic that you’ve been recruited for, and may have several surveys related to that topic for a long term assignment.

Miscellaneous surveys could help boost your user profile, and also could encompass quick, “just for fun” topics.

In addition to answering surveys, NCP offers a rewards program for scanning your purchases.
If accepted into this program, you will be sent an electronic scanning device to track & submit barcodes on items you either buy in store or online. The scanner is connected to your computer router, so the data can be transmitted to NCP over the internet.

Also, they have recently offered an option to use a smartphone app instead of their scanner. I recently opted in for the app, and find it’s a lot quicker than the scanner used to be.

As long as you transmit your purchasing data weekly, you will earn points. And if you transmit consistently, you will even be awarded bonus points. Also, the longer you are on the panel, the higher the weekly value will be for points you receive. (Ex. 0-6 months = 150 points; 6-12 months = 200 points.) These points can then be redeemed through their online rewards catalog, or submitted for sweepstakes entries.

I really like this program, because you are in total control of how often you send information to them. If you’re looking to accumulate a lot of points to obtain a certain item in the catalog, you know what number you need to build up to. And you know the more you scan and transmit, the easier it will be to get those points.

Scanning and transmitting consistently will earn you bonus points, and then you’ll also receive “anniversary” points, as well as upgrading your point values for each weekly transmission."

I am going to scan some receipts and see how good this app is.

C

Christina S.

Oh above i was saying it was like Fetch. If you dont have Fetch and want a referral link that gives you instant reward points here ya go:

Be sure to use my referral code, XQU6WE, during signup and you'll get 2,000 Fetch Points. Download Fetch Rewards for free here: https://fetchrewards.onelink.me/vvv3/referralemail?

C

Christina S.

I wanted to give an update on NCH. So far its been only a day and I am already sitting at about 5 bucks profit. Its worth the install.

I also wanted to add another way to make money without doing anything at all. I read about it here where people download apps that just run silently in background on phone and they collect money consistently doing it. So I have one to recommend that DOES work been using it for about 12 hrs now on my phone and I was surprised to find when I checked it a bit ago I had already earned over 250 coins and I literally have done nothing. So if you want to check it out its called Mediascale. Download the app and follow the instructions for setup it gives you - I had no problems with setup thank god. If I did, I would warn you. Basically they have you follow steps to connect to them, they auto install a certificate on ur phone then they have you remove the connection cuz u dont need to keep it and after that the app just runs silently without you even having to open it.

C

Christina S.

I read online about an app called Zogo - its kinda like saverlife in a way… In saverlife we have forums and articles to learn about money management.. In zogo it is a series of easy learning modules on every arena of finance management. As you progress through, you earn pineapples. Earn enough pineapples and you get access to free gift cards.

It is worth checking out.

Help me earn 1000 Pineapples on Zogo! Use my code: CHRISTINAS31 when you make an account! https://zogo.app.link/U3niKuDTAjb

C

Christina S.

Need a $20 referral for Self?

https://self.inc/refer/12286619

Self is pretty awesome. Its a guaranteed savings account basically.

What they do is give you an auto approved loan. But you dont get the loan money (your saving remember?) Instead they take the amount you borrowed and put it in savings locked CD.

You make you regular loan payments (which is almost $0) and after you pay off the amount - the CD unlocks and the lump sum is yours and you raised your credit score by doing it.

Instead of viewing it as a loan payment view it as a monthly savings deposit and after 12 months the balance is yours.

C

Christina S.

Okay so I downloaded Pogo and I love it! Its like a little money machine!

Its a shoppers reward app that you do not have to upload receipts or scan barcodes to use. You connect your card(s) that you use to make purchases and it scans every single purchase and gives you reward points. It also gives you reward points when you enter certain locations, and then you earn even more by doing surveys and the surveys always pay bonuses, even on rejections.

If you want a 1000 point sign on bonus here is my referral:

https://pogocash.app.link/KG78N

N

Nicklaus J.

Want a fun survey site??? How about Take a picture of your loaded dishwasher and answer a couple questions literally like 5 questions and they pay you $1.00 directly to your PayPal account. Or snap a pic of what you are snacking on $.20. easy and fun not just a never ending barrage of questions just to be disqualified.

https://posts.streetbees.com/xorotbawsoxux/index.html

N

Nicklaus J.

Hi! 👋 Join me on the SoFi mobile app! You can save, spend, trade and borrow — all in one app. Use my link to sign up and you’ll get $15 cash rewards. https://sofi.app.link/KHum05VLGjb

Get this one now while it's $15 because it's normally only $10. I originally downloaded this for the signup bonus and ended up being my everyday banking app and it has so many ways to get free money with the app

N

Nicklaus J.

Heres another awesome banking app and get instant $5 for signing up and $5 for every referral and if you or anyone you refer decide to signup for direct deposit it's another $50 I've made Almost $200 just in referrals.

Hey, join me on Oxygen to open a bank account. We would each get $5.00 when you just sign up and an additional $50.00 when you move your direct deposit over.

https://oxygenbank.onelink.me/vjPj/b2c4a163

N

Nicklaus J.

Hey saverlife friends. All those links I just posted are legit free money and most can link to cashapp to get the money right then or can transfer to some bank

N

Nicklaus J.

Limited time offer: Open an account with Webull and get a free stock! Fund it with any amount and get 4 more! Get 3 referrals to signup for a successful brokerage account, don't even have to fund it just sign up and you will get a free Apple stock worth about $144 which you can sell and they will deposit the $144 into your bank..
https://a.webull.com/iq6xAXTrJRUJL4WhVR

Add a post

This topic has been locked by a moderator.