All i see is old topics and again its impossible to save money on 780 a month income

Started by Grady S.
Followed by: @Edwina @Celeste @Armonie @krystal @Brian @Angela @Elaine @Tracy @Amanda @Stephanie @Ronald @Juliann @Lisa @Destiny @Ashly @Autumn @Ohsha @Destiny @Tim @Melody @Felicia @Jeremy @Alegandra @Willie @Edward @Chrissy @Shalanda @Eva @Ashley @Grady @This @Rosa @Melissa @Crystal @Paula @Jessica @Thomasina @Shaira @Chrystal @william @Samanthia @Lorie @Kristina @Lashonda @Alicia @Jennifer @Jess @Timneshia @Angela @ALEXIS @Alicia @Bobbie @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @April @Ericka @Angel @Cathy @Tori @Tonya @Luz @JOHN @Roberta @Lanna @Katie @Christy @Shalanda @Brittany @Nicole @Ashley @Amy @Michael @Angela @SABRINA @Aaron @Beliques @Shamika @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @KIMBERLY @Joanne @Heather @Lakisha @Lashanda @Melora @Amonte @Jessica @Marlissa @Joshua @Luis @Gobby @Kristen @Suzanna @Misty @Melissa @Lucy @Donna @Donald @Kirsten @Mindy @Deborah @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Brittany @Denishia @angel @Travis @Ashley @Veronica @Carmen @April @Takeshia @Lisette @Shannon @Jason @Kristen @Mckayela @Jacqueline @Emi @Hoi @Elena @Patricia @Shana @Mesa @Yvonne @Kiara @Stevi @Tiki @Michelle @Erica @Denise @Esequiel @Summer @Tia @Yshaunda @MichaelJohn @Falon @Megan @Arendena @Ninna @Barbara
S

Shannon P.

That's the same amount I get and it's not impossible to save. I take surveys to earn extra PayPal. Cash or you can redeem for physical gift cards. I also save my change from anything I spend money on throuout the day.

K

Kristen O.

@Grady S. It is not impossible, though it can be difficult when first starting. Saving is a life-style and mentality choice. If you assume/believe saving is impossible, then you will manifest ways to "not save".

I assume you are meaning $780 a month [and not a year]. If you are trying to "keep up with the Jones," then that amount goes fast; but it is still not impossible.

If you truly wish to save, you will need to first assess your spending habits. Then, you may notice a "blind-spot" money sink, and perhaps decide to cut it out completely or become inventive.

Personally, my family and I buy dry milk to help extend the milk we do buy; mend clothes ourselves, and keep our waste as minimal as possible. We find meals to cook that are easy or use what is about to expire, and (if clothes are needed) go to a second-hand store.

This life-style may not sound appealing for some, but you get to decide where your money goes and adjust to circumstances/feelings. But, it all starts with your mentality.

Deleted user

@Grady S. It is not impossible, though it can be difficult when first starting. Saving is a life-style and mentality choice. If you assume/believe saving is impossible, then you will manifest ways to "not save".

I wish we had "like" buttons:)

J

Jacqueline T.

It may help to make a budget listing your monthly income and expenses. This helps to see where you might be able to spend less on certain expenses. The beauty of saving is consistency and compound interest. Your savings earn you more money over time. Don’t be discouraged. Saving $1.00 is better than saving $0. You might want to read a book on personal finances for more information.

E

Emi S.

I find it really hard to save when I am also trying to pay off debt. But I have found that setting aside even $5 at a time for savings truly does add up. Even if you can't do it as consistently as you'd like getting started is half the battle.

M

Mesa M.

Shannon P, what are the best survey app that you use to get actual cash and not the ones that say you can and when you sign up its all BS just asking thank you

M

Mesa M.

That's the same amount I get and it's not impossible to save. I take surveys to earn extra PayPal. Cash or you can redeem for physical gift cards. I also save my change from anything I spend money on throuout the day.

Witch survey app are the best and true please let me know thank you

S

Shannon P.

Yes but you can also u subscribe from spam mail. I have over $600 on my Amazon acct from surveys and I have 655 in my PayPal

K

Kristen O.

@Messa M: As Shannon P mentioned, you can unsubscribe from spam mail for basically anything you sign up for. It is a legal requirement to allow people to unsubscribe from e-mails from my understanding.

As for SURVEY sites…I have tried Swagbucks, but wasn't fond of it. The one I am currently using is Amazon Mechanical Turk [MTurk]. While it is not exclusively a survey site, if you work on tasks for a lower-pay rate, you are then eligible for higher-paying tasks. Now, I have about 100+ accepted tasks done, and I am getting surveys that pay about 0.50 - 1.50 USD each.

F

Falon M.

Shannon taking surveys are ok but you can get a lot of spam mail

You can always use an email specifically for spam. I have an email I use only for signing up for websites and for survey sites.

K

Kristen O.

For those who are concerned about spam mail from survey sites:

A family member of mine just received an article from Ramond James [an investment business] that shares tips on staying safe online.
In one of the tips, it mentions: Do NOT click any links in an unknown e-mail INCLUDING "unsubscribe." INSTEAD mark the e-mail as spam (or follow @Falon M's advice and create an e-mail specifically for spam).

Apparently, scam artists have gotten wise and know that people do not want to receive their "spam e-mails" so there have been cases where the scam artists put something in the Unsubscribe link that will then begin to download harmful things to your computer [like viruses or malware.])

Tl;Dr
Mark unwanted e-mail marketing as spam -OR- create an e-mail just for spam mail.
Do NOT click unsubscribe links.

F

Falon M.

I mean yeah, if you had zero income…you cannot save…and if you never have anything left over, you will not be able to save. The truth of the matter is that in order to save, you must have something to save. This website will not create money for you to save. You either have money to save or you don’t. This website will show you how to cut expenses down and encourage you to mindful of your spending and encourage the act of saving….but yeah, if you have nothing to save, then there is nothing to save. There is no magic here.

Add a post