August $100 saving challenge

Started by Manuel M.
Followed by: @Christy @Sabrina @Kirsten @Lisa @Armonie @Melissa @Heather @Scott @krystal @Lashanda @Melora @Amonte @Brian @Edwina @Joshua @Adriana @Donald @Melody @Kassandra @Tabitha @Yshaunda @Gobby @Kristen @Brittany @Elaine @Suzanna @Lakisha @Shannon @Takeshia @Jessica @Amanda @Stephanie @Felicia @Misty @Jeremy @Patricia @Ronald @KIMBERLY @Juliann @Yvonne @Ninna @"Sherrie D" @Marlissa @Denishia @Monica @Willie @Denise @Destiny @April @Esequiel @Summer @Christine @Deborah @Lisa @Neosha @Arendena @Kiara @Autumn @Destiny @Jessica @angel @Travis @Veronica @Carmen @Lisette @Stephen @Charity @Cherrie @Elena @Eddie @Katie @Christy @Edward @Jaymar @Amber @Luz @Katie @Leonel @Priscilla @Nicole @myeska @Deanna @Ashley @Angela @Andrew @Theresa @Amy @Erica @Aaron @Donna @Shalanda @Maria @Petronella @Angela @Ashly @Chrissy @Pay @Rendi @Daisia @Lirik @Celeste @Michelle @"Arlan Jay" @Lashonda @Kassidy @Tia @Tim @JOHN @Megan @Mindy @Yajaira @This @Rosa @Ashley @Shaira @Ashley @Kevin @Taylor @Brittany @Ronesha @Bobbie @Tracy @Laura @Tina @Shamika @Michelle @Shalanda @Melissa @melissa @Marquita @Crystal @Eva @Emily @Amy @Jessica @Luis @Crystal @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ohsha @Nikita @Thomasina @Joanne @Paula @SABRINA @Lisa @Chrystal @Kimie @Jennifer @william @andrea @Kristine @Jessica @Elizabeth @Samanthia @Lorie @Kristina @Dawn @Alicia @Lashonda @Daymarelis @Timneshia @Angela @ALEXIS @Alicia @Alyssa @Ericka @Cathy @Angel @Tori @ashley @Michael @Roberta @Lanna
M

Manuel M.

I signed up for this and saved but the money I've saved is not listed. Any ideas 💡 as to what I can do? It's almost the end of the month. Has this happened to any of you?

Deleted user

I signed up for this and saved but the money I've saved is not listed. Any ideas 💡 as to what I can do? It's almost the end of the month. Has this happened to any of you?

Yes and I sent a support ticket, they asked for a picture of the transactions for the month. I sent them a picture and haven’t heard back.

M

M K.

I've had to unlink, and relink my account to get it to register. If you've changed the password on your bank account, your savings won't register anymore, and you'll need to unlink/relink. Also, if you add 2-factor authentication to your bank account, SL won't be able to access the balance anymore.

Add a post