Race To 100

Started by Deleted user
Followed by: @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @Heather @Lashanda @Suzanna @"Mary Joy" @Luis @Shamika @Gobby @Maria @Kristen @Jennifer @Shalanda @Cathy @Roberta @Misty @Melissa @"C o n s t i n o" @This @Mindy @Kristina @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Galeleshia @Alicia @Brittany @Sitlaly @Joanne @Daisy @Aaron @ALEXIS @Maria @Rosa @SABRINA @Carmen @Jessica @Amanda @Angela @Shaira @Priscilla @Ashley @Katie @william @Ashley @MAYRA @Nicole @Tonya @Veronica @Thomasina @Tabitha @Brenda @Ann @Lucy @Denishia @Carretta @Kate @PEDRO @Samanthia @Shannon @Francheska @Crystal @Alissa @Kevin @Chris @Nicole @Maria @Tessa @Alayna @Amonte @Barbara @Sharon @Candace @Myesha @Jesse @Paula @Lanna @Jessica @Crystal @Donald @Deborah @angel @Lashonda @Angel @Travis @Alicia @Vanya

Deleted user

Race to 100, when you save $100 In your account ON whatever month IT is, automatically be receiving $100 into My account?

M

Maria R.

No, I think the'll give you at scratch off, you may get $10 or $100

Deleted user

Anxiously awaiting for SaverLife to "read" the money I've deposited in my account.

P

Pedro L.

I made a deposit last week that still doesn't show… what to do?

S

Shannon P.

Yes it's random . They are encouraging people to save money and then accounts are chosen at random.

A

Alissa S.

Remember to enter! Click on the race to 100 button

P

Pedro L.

I deposited last week and still does not show me as participating :(

S

Shannon P.

I still think it's exciting though. There's a chance anyone can get picked.

Deleted user

I really hope i get picked! This is an awsome progam.

A

Ann J.

Race to 100, when you save $100 In your account ON whatever month IT is, automatically be receiving $100 into My account?

This time the Race to l00 is for saving from the MIDDLE of the month: From July l5 to August l5. They compare the July l5 balance in your linked account to the August l5 balance. If it’s at least $l00 more, you get a CHANCE to win $l00 or $l0.

M

Maria D.

I'm in too! :) Just would feel more secure if I could see some sort of balance,

Add a post