Race To 100

Started by Deleted user
Followed by: @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @Heather @Lashanda @Suzanna @"Mary Joy" @Luis @Shamika @Gobby @Maria @Kristen @Jennifer @Shalanda @Roberta @Misty @Melissa @"C o n s t i n o" @This @Mindy @Kristina @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Galeleshia @Alicia @Brittany @Joanne @Daisy @Aaron @ALEXIS @Maria @Rosa @SABRINA @Carmen @Angela @Shaira @Priscilla @Ashley @Katie @william @Ashley @Nicole @Tonya @Veronica @Thomasina @Tabitha @Ann @Lucy @Denishia @Carretta @Kate @PEDRO @Samanthia @Shannon @Francheska @Alissa @Kevin @Chris @Nicole @Maria @Tessa @Alayna @Amonte @Myesha @Brenda @Barbara @Sharon @Candace @Jesse @Paula @Lanna @Jessica @Crystal @Donald @Deborah @angel @Lashonda @Angel @Travis @Alicia @Vanya
T

Tessa V.

Didn’t they also post that they will be doing one August 15 to September 15? Good luck everyone!

A

Alayna O.

I deposited and still waiting for it to show up

B

Barbara B.

Ok I understand that a lot better. Thank you all for being so helpful 😊

A

Ann J.

anyone else's balance reset to 0????

Mine re-set to zero several times, but right now it's showing only my last deposit, not the amounts I've deposited since July l5. I'm starting to think that I'd be better off picking up deposit bottles on the highway than spending my time trying to straighten out all the kinks in this program. I'd be getting exercise and fresh air.

V

Vanya O.

This start in July 15 and continue to August 15, after that you need to have deposit $100 and wait for the chance to win, but is a raffle, not everybody win.

Add a post