Forget about health insurance...what about car insurance?!

Started by Lisa L.
Followed by: @Sabrina @Armonie @Heather @krystal @Lashanda @Melora @Takeshia @Amonte @Jessica @Felicia @Jeremy @Amanda @Marlissa @Willie @Lisa @Arendena @Jessica @Carmen @Michelle @Elena @Edward @Jaymar @Luz @Vladimir @Tina @Priscilla @Brian @Joshua @Angela @Adriana @Erica @Kassandra @Tabitha @Theresa @Gobby @Maria @Kristen @Tia @Angela @Daisia @Elaine @Suzanna @Edwina @Katie @Lashonda @Shannon @Tim @Amanda @Stephanie @JOHN @Misty @Patricia @Ronald @KIMBERLY @Juliann @Yvonne @Ninna @"Sherrie D" @Jessica @Monica @Ashley @Yajaira @Donald @This @Denise @Megan @Destiny @Rosa @Ashley @Esequiel @Shaira @Summer @Donna @Christine @Mindy @Deborah @Kevin @Taylor @Neosha @Chrissy @Kiara @Brittany @Autumn @Destiny @Bobbie @Ashly @Tracy @Shamika @angel @Amber @Travis @Veronica @Shalanda @April @Melissa @Lisette @Marquita @Crystal @Eva @Lori @Jessica @Elizabeth @Luis @Cherrie @Christy @Crystal @Kirsten @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ohsha @Nikita @Melissa @April @Scott @Thomasina @Melody @Joanne @Yshaunda @SABRINA @Paula @Brittany @Lisa @Denishia @Lakisha @Katie @Chrystal @Kimie @Jennifer @Christy @william @andrea @Shalanda @Leonel @Nicole @Samanthia @Lorie @Ashley @Kristina @Amy @Michael @Aaron @Dawn @Amy @Alicia @Lashonda @Timneshia @Angela @ALEXIS @Alicia @Ericka @Angel @Cathy @Tori @Celeste @Roberta @Lanna @Andrew @Stephen @Laura @Kassidy @Rebecca @Daymarelis @myeska @Charity @Emily @Kristine @Lisa @ashley @Eddie @Alyssa @Yukiko @Michelle @melissa @Pay @Rendi @Lirik @"Arlan Jay" @Petronella @Ronesha @Jennifer @KRISTIN @Tasha @Risky
M

Michael M.

If you qualify USAA has some of the cheapest insurance over the long haul. It comes with built in long term savings and generally an annual rebate.

T

Terry C.

If you qualify USAA has some of the cheapest insurance over the long haul. It comes with built in long term savings and generally an annual rebate.

Can I qualify for USAA if my father is retired military? I have not served.

Deleted user

Next year my teenage son will be getting his drivers license. That is going to hurt when it comes to insurance!

Deleted user

Hello! Car insurance, health insurance, renters insurance and life insurance are important. I have all of them. 💯

C

Cantrell B.

I live in Texas and had Texas Farm Bureau. It took me a while t find the sweet spot of how to have affordable car insurance. I researched reputable companies and several parameters that affect the pricing. I found housing in a location that had a relatively low incidents of car accidents and purchased a sedan that was equipped with safety features. A bonus (which I found out after purchasing the insurance) was that I can get discounts on other products and services by being a Texas Farm Bureau member. Oh, btw, they sent me a check for referring a friend. I'm saying all that to say 'do thorough research to get a good deal.'

S

Sarah S.

Bundling works as well to save money. I bundle my renter's insurance and car insurance.

Y

Yukiko M.

Can I qualify for USAA if my father is retired military? I have not served.

I dunno if someone already answered this question, but you absolutely should be able to be a USAA member if your father served in the military. I am a USAA member, and was eligible to become a member b/c I have a parent who worked for the American Embassy in Tokyo. They have changed some of the rules, but if you have a parent who served in the military, I’m almost 100% positive that will qualify you.
And their auto insurance rates are very low, compared to other auto insurance company rates.

Add a post