Credit Score

Started by Kenyata W.
Followed by: @Luis @This @Rosa @Yajaira @Melissa @Latoya @Crystal @Paula @Jessica @Thomasina @Chrystal @william @andrea @Samanthia @Lorie @Kristina @Dawn @Alicia @Lashonda @Charlene @Timneshia @Angela @ALEXIS @Alicia @Bobbie @April @Ericka @Amanda @Stephanie @Misty @Angel @Cathy @Patricia @Tori @Ronald @Amber @KIMBERLY @Juliann @Celeste @Yvonne @Luz @Ninna @JOHN @"Sherrie D" @Roberta @Monica @Lanna @Donald @Denise @Katie @Destiny @Christy @Erin @Shalanda @Esequiel @Summer @Brittany @Christine @Ashly @Leonel @Mindy @Nicole @Deborah @Neosha @Autumn @Elizabeth @Ohsha @Destiny @angel @Ashley @Travis @Amy @Kevin @Ashley @Michael @Tim @Veronica @Carmen @SABRINA @April @Lisette @Aaron @Shamika @Christy @Sabrina @Kirsten @Melissa @Scott @Armonie @Melody @Yshaunda @Joanne @Brittany @Denishia @Lakisha @Heather @krystal @Takeshia @Lashanda @Melora @Jessica @Jennifer @Angela @Brian @Felicia @Megan @Amonte @Shaira @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Jeremy @Joshua @Kassandra @Tabitha @Marlissa @Gobby @Willie @Lisa @Kristen @Arendena @Elaine @Jessica @JessaLynn @Suzanna @Nikita @Tia @Michelle @Elena @Edward @Shannon @Katie @Jaymar @Chrissy @Shalanda @Tina @Priscilla @Marquita @Ashley @Donna @Kiara @Erica @Eva @Theresa @Maria @Angela @Karen @Daisia @Edwina @Lashonda @Tracy @Cherrie @Danielle @Crystal @Theresa @Taylor @Adriana @Lisa @Kimie @Jessica @Andrew @Stephen @William @Laura @Kassidy @Rebecca
K

Kenyata W.

my credit fluctuates between 704-720 how can i get it to move up

Deleted user

Fastest way is utilizing credit cards properly. Using your credit card and paying off the balance every month.

Deleted user

I'm guessing that on your credit card statements date you sometimes show a high balance. I have a perfect on time history but showing a lot of your available credit diminished kills your score in the short term when they report to the bureaus until you pay down debt.

You also get a bit of a ding for applying for new creditlines too often. You preferably want no more than 6 credit pulls in 2 years and that includes non credit hard pulls like when you use a debit card to rent a vehicle and other indirect uses of a hard pull.

Only a strong on time payment history and a higher amount of unused credit will move you up, in simple terms.

M

Mariam H.

One strategy for building your credit is to split your credit card payments into 2 payments; one 15 days prior to the due date and the other 3 days before the due date. You will have to use a calendar to figure out the strategy for each card each month depending on when their dues dates fall in each month. This process reflects it shows two payments per month, lowers the interest rate and gets reported to the credit bureaus. This benefited me in paying off my cards quicker and my score increased any where from 3-5 points every two months. Your credit card companies are required to give you your FICO score so it will show you how much of an interest you have experienced. If you pay your bills through bill pay, set each in enough time so it will transmit to the credit card company in the correct amount of time.

Deleted user

Be cautious of even getting insurance quotes. I was just looking for general information on insurance rates through a link comparing rates and one insurer pulled my Trans Union without even having my SSN or DL!

Must have used my address but that's unethical and probably illegal.

N

Nikita B.

Go on line and get free primary tradelines through stores by applying for their free store cards.

D

Debby T.

Just pay your bills on time and your score will automatically start going up slowly but surely.

C

Charnica M.

Can I apply for credit cards from Experian without hurting my score?

Add a post