Debt

Started by Ebony T.
Followed by: @Rosa @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @Heather @Lashanda @Suzanna @"Mary Joy" @Shaira @SABRINA @Luis @Shamika @Gobby @Kristen @Joanne @Jennifer @Shalanda @Cathy @Roberta @Carmen @Misty @Melissa @This @Mindy @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Aaron @Alicia @ALEXIS @Brittany @Jessica @Kristina @Angela @william @Ebony @Nicole @Katie @Ashley @Veronica @Lizet @Tonya @Denishia @Thomasina
E

Ebony T.

My debt isn’t that bad I just don’t have the funds right now so it’s seem like I’ll never get it resolved so stressful

Deleted user

I am in the same boat. I had back surgery last July and a painful, lengthy rehab. I have Medicaid which covered everything, but I had to quit my job for obvious reasons. I haven’t been able to work since April of 2019. Covid shut down all non-emergency surgeries (all in the eye of the beholder), and today I got the good news that my second and final surgery is scheduled for July 28th. I applied for SS disability in order to get rejected so I could apply for help from the state. Covid $@!#% that down, too. I love with my aunt, and her generosity is the only reason I’m not homeless. I could move home to my mom’s, but she still has three high school age kids at home. Though they are my siblings (we’re all adopted) I’m 33. I know I couldn’t handle their bs with my mom and dad. I don’t want to put more stress on my parents. My mom and dad are 66. I’ve been out on my own since age 19. I made the big decision to enroll in online college bc I’m tired of working jobs instead of having a career. I owe EVERYONE it seems. So yes, I can totally relate to your stress. What have you tried already to deal with some of that frustration and worry so far?

E

Ebony T.

Just staying positive and keep going forward and of course working working and working

Deleted user

I waste too much money on smoking. I really need to quit, them I would be able to really save monry.

L

Lizet P.

staying positive and keep going forward and of course working working and working

Add a post