Just got "Welcome to Race to 100" Email...Who Won the Last One?

Started by Deleted user
Followed by: @Shalanda @Brittany @Nicole @Amy @Angela @SABRINA @Aaron @Beliques @Shamika @Jessica @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @KIMBERLY @Joanne @Heather @Lashanda @Lakisha @Amonte @Luis @Gobby @Tanitra @Kristen @Suzanna @Misty @Melissa @Lucy @Donald @Mindy @Deborah @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Brittany @Denishia @angel @Travis @Ashley @Veronica @Carmen @April @Lisette @This @Rosa @Melissa @Crystal @Paula @Jessica @Thomasina @Shaira @william @Samanthia @Lorie @Kristina @Alicia @Lashonda @Jennifer @Timneshia @Leia @Angela @ALEXIS @Alicia @Bobbie @April @Cathy @Angel @Tori @Tonya @Luz @JOHN @Roberta @Lanna @Katie @Trinisha @Nicole @Melora @Jess @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ericka @Marlissa @Takeshia

Deleted user

I want names and prizes people! :) I want to see names I recognize from the forums as winners. I'd be more inspired to join this months if they threw me a money bone….

Deleted user

In their last newsletter, they said they're announcing the winners from the last Race to 100 this week

Deleted user

In their last newsletter, they said they're announcing the winners from the last Race to 100 this week

Thanks!

T

Trinisha L.

I want names and prizes people! :) I want to see names I recognize from the forums as winners. I'd be more inspired to join this months if they threw me a money bone….

Cat B I agree 😂

Add a post