Started by Erica C.
Followed by: @Erica @Kiara @Donna @Donald @Mindy @Deborah @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Brittany @Denishia @angel @Travis @Ashley @Veronica @Carmen @April @Takeshia @Lisette @This @Rosa @Melissa @Crystal @Paula @Jessica @Thomasina @Shaira @Chrystal @william @Samanthia @Lorie @Kristina @Alicia @Lashonda @Jennifer @Timneshia @Angela @ALEXIS @Alicia @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @April @Ericka @kimberly @Angel @Tori @Luz @JOHN @Roberta @Lanna @Katie @Christy @Shalanda @Brittany @Nicole @Ashley @Amy @Michael @Angela @SABRINA @Aaron @Beliques @Shamika @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @KIMBERLY @Joanne @Heather @Lakisha @Lashanda @Melora @Amonte @Joshua @Luis @Gobby @Kristen @Suzanna @Jason @Misty @Patricia @Shana @Melissa @Yvonne @Elena @Shaurice @Michael @Marilyn @Marylin @Stevi @Shannon @Shannon @FranciscaIbeht @Melissa @Denise @Bilneshia @Erica @Esequiel @Summer @Tia @Michelle @Arendena @Latoya @Ken
M

Michael C.

It seems that they have made a change such that you have to wait at least 24 hours since you complete a task before you can complete it again. i.e. If you read the article of the day at 6PM today, you won't get points for reading the article of the day tomorrow, unless you read it after 6PM.

S

Shannon P.

Sometimes I get them right away and then other times I don't.

M

Melissa H.

I'm reading and writing everyday and nothing is showing since Monday. This is kinda discouraging.

S

Shannon H.

I prefer the earning points for everything including reading the articles and stories as I found it encouraging to re-read the stories.

M

Michael C.

Points seemed to work today. (Even if they didn't yesterday.)

Add a post