Started by Cristal S.
Followed by: @Cristal @Ashley @Veronica @Carmen @April @Takeshia @Lisette @This @Rosa @Melissa @Crystal @Paula @Jessica @Thomasina @Shaira @Chrystal @william @Samanthia @Lorie @Kristina @Alicia @Lashonda @Jennifer @Timneshia @Angela @ALEXIS @Alicia @Bobbie @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @April @Ericka @Cathy @Angel @Tori @Luz @JOHN @Roberta @Lanna @Katie @Christy @Shalanda @Brittany @Nicole @Ashley @Amy @Michael @Angela @SABRINA @Aaron @Stevi @Beliques @Shamika @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @KIMBERLY @Joanne @Heather @Lakisha @Lashanda @Melora @Amonte @Jessica @Marlissa @Joshua @Luis @Gobby @Kristen @Suzanna @Jason @Shannon @Misty @Patricia @Shana @Melissa @Yvonne @Elena @Donna @Donald @Kiara @Denise @Kirsten @Mindy @Deborah @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Brittany @Denishia @Kimberli @angel @Travis @Kitraina @Erica @Melissa @Liz @Magnus @Esequiel @Summer @Antrinika @Monica @Arendena @Michelle @Tia @Latoya @Angel @Kristen @Pamela @MichaelJohn @Megan @Nyeshia @Yshaunda @Destiny @Celeste @Brian @Jennifer @Amanda @Stephanie @Ronald @Ann @Jeremy @Ninna @Lisa @Ashly @TARIQ @Kimberly
M

Melissa H.

I cant even find the points log anymore. You use to be able to pull up how you received your points. Mine haven't loaded since Monday.

Deleted user

They're clearly working on things behind the scenes to try to address the problems. The "Points summary" under "My Dashboard" is bringing up an old activity tracker.

C

Cathy S.

As soon as I get close to 250
It doesnt give me my points
:(

A

Antrinika M.

My points system hasn't been working, I'm done with this $@!#%

A

Antrinika M.

Then when I cash them in, nothing!!! It just stop working and take my points….

M

Monica R.

How many times can you win $5? And is $5 the only amount we can win off the scatch off?

A

Ann J.

As far as I can tell:
No, the points don't expire.
$5 is the only prize you can win on the scratch-off.
There's no limit to the number of scratch-offs you can win, BUT you are limited to entering three times per week.
TODAY IS MONDAY, so don't forget to sign out and sign in again. This SEEMS to work for getting 50 points for signing in weekly. The week at SaverLife starts on Monday.

Add a post