STILL NO POINTS!

Started by Joseph H.
Followed by: @Sabrina @Armonie @Heather @Luis @krystal @Lashanda @Melora @Crystal @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ohsha @Nikita @Elizabeth @Amonte @Brian @Thomasina @Edwina @Paula @Joshua @Lisa @Adriana @Tabitha @Chrystal @Gobby @Kimie @SABRINA @Kristen @Jennifer @Elaine @Marquita @william @Suzanna @andrea @Shannon @Amanda @Kristine @Jessica @Stephanie @Samanthia @Lorie @Kristina @Misty @Dawn @Alicia @Lashonda @Patricia @Timneshia @Ronald @Angela @ALEXIS @Alicia @Eva @KIMBERLY @Alyssa @Ericka @Juliann @Angel @Yvonne @Tori @ashley @Ninna @Michael @Joanne @KRISTIN @Lanna @Kassidy @Eddie @Katie @Christy @Roberta @"Sherrie D" @Amber @Monica @Leonel @Denise @Nicole @Destiny @Ashley @Andrew @Amy @Erica @Esequiel @Aaron @Summer @myeska @Christine @Shelby @Donna @Lisette @Jennifer @Deborah @Cherrie @Neosha @Shalanda @Kiara @Petronella @Autumn @Tasha @Ashly @Risky @Crystal @Destiny @Pay @angel @Rendi @Travis @Veronica @Lirik @Celeste @Katie @Charity @Christy @Kirsten @Lisa @Melissa @Scott @Donald @Melody @Wanda @Kimberli @Yshaunda @Brittany @Lakisha @Takeshia @Felicia @Jeremy @Alegandra @Denishia @Willie @Lisa @Arendena @Jessica @Elena @Edward @Jaymar @Luz @Priscilla @Angela @Theresa @Maria @Angela @Chrissy @Daisia @Michelle @Lashonda @Tia @Tim @JOHN @Megan @Mindy @Yajaira @This @April @Rosa @Ashley @Shaira @Ashley @Kevin @Michelle @Jennifer @Taylor @Brittany @Ronesha @Carmen @Tracy @Laura @Tina @Shamika @Cheyenne @Shalanda @Melissa @melissa @Amy @Jessica @Amanda @Terri @Cicily
G

Grant B.

Same. Contact the admins, as I did, and hopefully they will implement a permanent solution.

G

Grant B.

Same. Contact the admins, as I did, and hopefully they will implement a permanent solution.

A

Ann J.

I couldn't post yesterday, but now the site seems back to normal. FYI: Last time I was here, I got points for posting but not for reading the article of the day. The time before that, I got points for reading but not for posting. Win some, lose some.

L

Lina E.

The forum didn’t work since 12/8 until today!! and the new features get no points after completed them😡😡

E

Elizabeth W.

I have completed all the activities and it's still showing that they are not done when are the going to update so that I can receive my points

T

Timothy N.

I too should have over 2,000 points yet I have like 200 and when I go to redeem, the ONLY thing there is the DUMBASS scratch offs for 250 points! I looked at my point history and in like 1 minute it showed like 10 scratch off redemption's that I NEVER made!!! This site is COMPLETE $@!#%!!!

L

Lina Y.

Now I have problems for not getting points after completed the new features 😠

A

Alyssa M.

My points summary page shows me having 925 points but when I go to the points store to use them, it only shows me having 30

S

Shannon P.

Once in awhile it happens but I contact them and they give me the rewarded points and fix it.

L

Lina E.

Not getting points for reading article of the day again. Why they have that same article over and over and never got points for that one

L

Lina E.

Not getting points for reading article of the day again. Why they have that same article over and over and never got points for that one

K

Kaarina L.

Forum points have only worked once for me. Support can give you points, but so far out of over 5 posts on different days (probably around 10), only one has been granted automatically.

K

Kitraina G.

Something is really wrong with the point system, I received no points over the weekend!

Add a post