Race to $100

Started by Chameeka S.
Followed by: @Chameeka @Rosa @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @Heather @Lashanda @Lakisha @Amonte @Paula @Luis @Melissa @Shamika @Gobby @Kristen @Suzanna @Jennifer @Nicole @Cathy @Lanna @Misty @Melissa @Jessica @Lucy @Joanne @Crystal @Roberta @Donald @Kirsten @This @Mindy @Deborah @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Aaron @Tonya @Alicia @ALEXIS @April @Brittany @Denishia @Angela @Katie @angel @Kristina @Lashonda @Alicia @william @Travis @Ashley @Veronica @Thomasina @Shalanda @Jessica @Samanthia @Carmen @Shaira @April @Angel @Lisette @Shannon @Melissa @Vittorio @Kimberly @Edward @Chris @Earl @Christie @Beliques @Amy @Rachel @Katherine @SABRINA @Deon @Jessica @Jesse @Christine @Tanitra @Lorie @Timneshia @Leia @Angela @Bobbie @Tori @Luz @JOHN @Brittany @KIMBERLY @Timothy @Tiane @Shadeana @Melora @Tonysha @Jenny @Shana @Chantel @Stacie @Jess @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ericka @Bronson @Jason @Donna @Takeshia @Chrystal @Christy @Ashley @Michael @Marlissa @Joshua @Shaurice @Melissa @Maria @Nicola @Lisa
C

Chameeka S.

Why is it that the race to $100.00 does not update nightly iv made deposit and all but for some reason it keeps saying I don't have anything in my account though I have saved over a $100.00 this whole thing is unorthodox.

M

Melissa D.

I recently made a sizeable deposit to finish the race to $100 and it updated on saverlife a couple of days after I initiated the transfer with my bank. I think it will depend how quickly your bank credits the deposit and they may hold checks a few days to clear.

C

Chameeka S.

Yeah it ended up dateing that very next day and know my deposit was cleared the day it posted I put the money in my self that's how I know it just takes saver life a while to re- run their end for it to update but I made it just in time for cut off.

C

Chameeka S.

How can I win
You have to play or enter to win when it comes around again then they pick a few lucky people to receive a prize who made it through until the final end 🤷

E

Earl H.

Does anyone know if the winners will be announced at all or is it private?

C

Chameeka S.

I have know clue they usually mak a post about who the winners are each time it happens ? I'm not sure when it will happen but their will be a post about it.

C

Chameeka S.

They give it to us in points or they send us it in Money I'm confused

K

Katherine S.

I recently got a lot of points is that the payment ? how do you cash out points? or can you?

C

Chameeka S.

Yeah I did as well that's why I was asking because I don't understand why they would say we would win 100$ instead of a 1000 points I really wish they could clear this up. Or post something some sort of a update on what's going on.

C

Christine L.

Is this a monthly thing? Every two months? Wondering how often we can do this.

C

Chameeka S.

They don't actually inform us about these things or how long they will last I guess it's just a play it by ear type of thing

C

Chameeka S.

They still haven't posted it yet it said they would tell us some time this week so idk

K

Kimberly K.

So saverlife has announced the next race, but not the winner of the last one?

C

Chameeka S.

Yup pretty much ☺️ iv looked it up nothing is up and no one has received anything. As well nothing on their if page either so yeah they started a new race and did not announce the last one🤷

Add a post