Race to 100

Started by Latasha C.
Followed by: @Rosa @Latasha @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @Heather @Lashanda @Lakisha @Amonte @Paula @Luis @Melissa @Shamika @Gobby @Kristen @Suzanna @Jennifer @Nicole @Cathy @Lanna @Misty @Melissa @Jessica @Lucy @Joanne @Crystal @Roberta @Donald @Kirsten @This @Mindy @Deborah @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Aaron @Tonya @Alicia @ALEXIS @April @Brittany @Denishia @Angela @Katie @angel @Kristina @Lashonda @Alicia @william @Travis @Ashley @Veronica @Thomasina @Shalanda @Jessica @Samanthia @Carmen @Shaira @April @Angel @Lisette @Chameeka @Beliques @Amy @KIMBERLY @Melora @Marlissa @Takeshia @Lorie @Jess @Janyss @Timneshia @Angela @Bobbie @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ericka @Tkeyah @Tori @Luz @JOHN @Brittany @Ashley @SABRINA @Jim @Christina @Michael @Candy @Joshua @Jacqueline @Melissa @Donna @Christy @Michael @Jason @Shana @Elena @Patricia @Chrystal @Yvonne @"Mary Ellen" @Shannon @Kiara @Stevi @Denise @Stacy @Erica @Kenyata @Esequiel @Summer @Elizabeth @Tia @Arendena @Ken @Sha-La @Michelle @Latoya
T

Tkeyah B.

I hope to save 100 this month and save more and more each month further

M

Michael C.

Is it actually showing anyone's savings? My race to 1$100 is stuck at $0 even though I have been getting the weekly points for saving.

C

Chameeka S.

Right I saved up almost 5$ a week now sitting at 65$ nothing haven't touched it once 🤬 no pointd

M

Melissa H.

woohoo! hit my $100 saved for the month today! I cant wait to see what the challenge is for next month! its excited to earn points daily!! progress! 2020 has been a hard financial year!

M

Mary Ellen G.

I added $600. Dont see it. Also get $20 biweekly from paycheck. Dont see it.

C

Chameeka S.

It only updates every two days so it will update around noon today you might see it then

C

Chameeka S.

Yes only every other day and the very last day I had this problem last month emailed in and that is what they told me I was like o well then let me make sure I get mines in early or at least make sure I'm building properly and Shan you may have to email them and tell them what happened they won't be able to do much but they can make sure to watch for it during the next game.

S

Stacy J.

I’ve been trying really hard with this app, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t but most of all I hope to be able to save money

C

Chameeka S.

That's really good keep saving you will be ready for Christmas soon

S

Sha La P.

@Michael C.

Mine did that, Til I logged in thru FaceBook then my points would almost automatically pop up after I did anything that earned .

M

Melissa H.

excited to see what the next promo saverlife has to offer for the holidays. i saw a posting on facebook that they were going to make an announcement about it!

Add a post