Saving

Started by Di Erica B.
Followed by: @DiErica @Rosa @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @Heather @Lashanda @Lakisha @Amonte @Paula @Luis @Melissa @Shamika @Gobby @Kristen @Suzanna @Jennifer @Nicole @Cathy @Lanna @Misty @Melissa @Jessica @Lucy @Joanne @Crystal @Roberta @Donald @Kirsten @This @Mindy @Deborah @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Aaron @Tonya @Alicia @ALEXIS @April @Brittany @Denishia @Angela @Katie @angel @Kristina @Lashonda @Alicia @william @Travis @Ashley @Veronica @SABRINA @Thomasina @Shalanda @Angela @Beliques @Jessica @Samanthia @Carmen @Shaira @April @Angel @Lisette @Amy @KIMBERLY @Darius @MARK @Matrese @Tanitra @Kimberly @Brittany @Aja @Brittany @Kenyata @Sheryl
D

Darius F.

1) Pay yourself first, meaning whatever is left after bills, put some in your savings account. Even if its $20 a month now, over time increase it in small portions. Slashing your expenses down where you can. 2) Think of where do you want to be long term, short realistic goals should be your main focus to get yourself there. 3) Have fun on the way there, it doesn't always have to come at a price, take a look at what going on in your area "free events near me" or activities to do at home. That extra expense you just save from a free event can now be added into your savings.

These are some helpful things that I've used and I? am certain there is much more you can use. You Can Do IT!

E

Elena B.

Make savings automatic by either direct deposit or reoccurring transfers. If you are one who is tempted to dip into saving have an account at a different bank than your checking account. Or use an online bank where transfers take two or three business days.

M

Mark S.

To increase my savings since I've been having a really hard time saving anything lately, I'm going to teach myself a new profession.

Deleted user

To increase my savings since I've been having a really hard time saving anything lately, I'm going to teach myself a new profession.

That's wonderful @Mark S. ! What's your new profession?

A

Aja H.

A small thing that's helped me is banking online. I have a fee-free account with Aspiration, so I'm no longer losing money just to have an account.

B

Brittany B.

I always keep a piggy bank in the house and one in my car for change

K

Kenyata W.

i think i need to start keeping my piggy bank in the car due to this change shortage

S

Sheryl I.

always pay yourself first. You should setup direct deposit if available with your employer and set an amount to go into a savings account. also save leftover change in a coin counter jar. Once it's full, redeem the coins for cash and deposit that into the savings account.

Add a post