Saving

Started by Chanel J.
Followed by: @Sabrina @Armonie @Heather @krystal @Lashanda @Melora @Amonte @Brian @Joshua @Adriana @Kassandra @Tabitha @Gobby @Kristen @Elaine @Suzanna @Katie @Shannon @Amanda @Stephanie @Misty @Patricia @Ronald @KIMBERLY @Juliann @Yvonne @Ninna @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Donald @Denise @Destiny @Esequiel @Summer @Christine @Mindy @Deborah @Neosha @Kiara @Autumn @Destiny @Ashly @angel @Travis @Veronica @April @Lisette @Cherrie @Christy @Kirsten @Melissa @Scott @Melody @Yshaunda @Brittany @Denishia @Lakisha @Takeshia @Jessica @Felicia @Jeremy @Marlissa @Willie @Lisa @Arendena @Jessica @Carmen @Michelle @Elena @Edward @Jaymar @Luz @Tina @Priscilla @Deanna @Angela @Erica @Theresa @Maria @William @Tia @Angela @Daisia @Edwina @Lashonda @Tim @JOHN @Jessica @Ashley @Yajaira @This @Megan @Rosa @Ashley @Shaira @Donna @Kevin @Taylor @Chrissy @Brittany @Bobbie @Tracy @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Shamika @Ohsha @Amber @Nikita @Shalanda @April @Melissa @Thomasina @Marquita @SABRINA @Crystal @Joanne @Eva @Paula @Lisa @Jessica @Elizabeth @Chrystal @Kimie @Luis @Crystal @Jennifer @Stephen @william @andrea @Samanthia @Lorie @Kristina @Dawn @Alicia @Lashonda @Timneshia @Angela @ALEXIS @Alicia @Ericka @Angel @Cathy @Tori @Celeste @Roberta @Lanna @Katie @Christy @Shalanda @Leonel @Nicole @Ashley @Amy @Michael @Aaron @Kassidy @Andrew @Laura @Rebecca @Daymarelis @myeska @Amy @Vanessa @Alyssa @Charity @Lisa @Emily @Kristine @ashley @Eddie
C

Chanel J.

trying to save a certain amount of money each month.

R

Richard P.

It's better to start small and build when trying to start saving.

Deleted user

I found setting up automatic transfers from checking account to savings account was the easiest for me.

E

Elena B.

Have your savings direct deposited into a separate account. Being consistent with savings makes it easier to do and you will be surprised how quickly it adds up.

V

Vanessa P.

Savings are a state of mind, Always be MINDFUL of why you are saving. and mindful of WHAT you are saving for.

S

Shannon P.

I save what I can when I can. I don't have a set amount

N

Nadiay Y.

I save what I can when I can. I don't have a set amount

C

Christin B.

I'm trying to say the best way I can so I can get what I need by the end of month or by next month cuz I know I got a lot of things to do so let's save guys

M

Moran M.

I've always been taught to put $5.00 away every paycheck & to not touch it. And when I did do that I'd have the money I needed incase of an emergency.

M

Moran M.

I've always been taught to put $5.00 away every paycheck & to not touch it. And when I did do that I'd have the money I needed incase of an emergency.

R

Rich B.

I’m Doing so much better saving money Because of save her life

S

Shannon P.

I was doing so well and have nearly depleted my savings do to unforeseen circumstances. I just want to build it back up as quick as possible

Add a post