Savings

Started by Paige A.
Followed by: @Paige @Amy @Angela @SABRINA @Aaron @Beliques @Shamika @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @KIMBERLY @Joanne @Heather @Lakisha @Lashanda @Melora @Amonte @Jessica @Marlissa @Luis @Gobby @Kristen @Suzanna @Misty @Melissa @Lucy @Donald @Kirsten @Mindy @Deborah @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Neosha @Brittany @Denishia @angel @Travis @Ashley @Veronica @Carmen @April @Takeshia @Lisette @This @Rosa @Melissa @Crystal @Paula @Jessica @Thomasina @Shaira @william @Samanthia @Lorie @Kristina @Alicia @Lashonda @Jennifer @Jess @Timneshia @Angela @ALEXIS @Alicia @Bobbie @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @April @Ericka @Cathy @Angel @Tori @Tonya @Luz @JOHN @Roberta @Lanna @Katie @Shalanda @Brittany @Nicole @Ashley @SHELLY @Christy @Michael @Joshua @Donna @Chrystal @Shantel @Shannon @Shannon @Nicole @Jason @Patricia @Hoi @Shaina @Elena @Shana @Kimberly @Yvonne @Kiara
P

Paige A.

Get 100 envelopes, a box, stickers. First write the numbers 1 to 100 on the envelopes. Next mix them all up and out them into the box. Once a week(or pay day) you (or you and your partner) pull out an envelope. What ever number it says on it is how much you put in the envelope. Then you seal it up and put a sticker on it. Once then are all full you will have all that money saved up.

S

Shannon P.

That's all great but it won't work if you don't have any money to put in them.

S

Shannon H.

Get 100 envelopes, a box, stickers. First write the numbers 1 to 100 on the envelopes. Next mix them all up and out them into the box. Once a week(or pay day) you (or you and your partner) pull out an envelope. What ever number it says on it is how much you put in the envelope. Then you seal it up and put a sticker on it. Once then are all full you will have all that money saved up.

This sounds fun! I'm going to do this to bump up my savings!

Deleted user

That's all great but it won't work if you don't have any money to put in them.

That's what I was thinking :)

N

Nicole F.

I haven't been able to save thisonth yet either! It's tight at the moment!

L

Luz M.

Sin trabajo fijo es difícil ahorrar yo solo lo logro cuando trabajo lo que me dan lo voy ahorrando pero esta dificil

S

Shaina P.

This sounds like a fun game to play with the kiddos but keep in mind that money in envelopes earn no interest. In fact it shrinks due to inflation.

Add a post