SeedFi, build your credit as you save, then withdraw $500 at the end!

Started by Terry C.
Followed by: @Sabrina @Armonie @Heather @krystal @Christy @Lashanda @Kirsten @Melora @Melissa @Scott @Melody @Amonte @Yshaunda @Brian @Joshua @Brittany @Denishia @Adriana @Lakisha @Kassandra @Takeshia @Jessica @Tabitha @Gobby @Felicia @Jeremy @Kristen @Amanda @Marlissa @Elaine @Willie @Suzanna @Lisa @Katie @Arendena @Shannon @Amanda @Jessica @Carmen @Stephanie @Misty @Stephen @Patricia @Michelle @Ronald @KIMBERLY @Juliann @Elena @Edward @Jaymar @Luz @Yvonne @Ninna @Andrew @Vladimir @"Sherrie D" @Tina @Priscilla @Deanna @Monica @Angela @Donald @Denise @Destiny @Theresa @Esequiel @Summer @Maria @Angela @Christine @Daisia @Mindy @Edwina @Deborah @Lashonda @Neosha @Tia @Kiara @Tim @Autumn @JOHN @Jessica @Destiny @angel @Ashley @Yajaira @Travis @Veronica @Lisette @Cherrie @This @Megan @Nicole @Rosa @Ashley @myeska @Ashley @Shaira @Donna @Kevin @Taylor @Amy @Chrissy @Michael @Brittany @Aaron @Bobbie @Tracy @Susan @Laura @Kassidy @Shamika @Erica @Amber @Shalanda @Melissa @Vanessa @Marquita @Crystal @Eva @Amy @Jessica @Luis @Crystal @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Ohsha @Nikita @April @Thomasina @SABRINA @Joanne @Paula @Lisa @Ashly @Daymarelis @Chrystal @Kimie @Jennifer @william @Lisa @andrea @Elizabeth @Samanthia @Lorie @Kristina @Dawn @Alicia @Lashonda @Timneshia @Angela @ALEXIS @Alicia @Ericka @Cathy @Angel @Tori @Celeste @Roberta @Lanna @Katie @Christy @Shalanda @Leonel @Charity @Emily @Kristine @ashley @Eddie
T

Terry C.

Check it out! I used a similar service to this when my bank PNC was National City. National City offered a Credit Helper Savings Account, where you paid money into it every month and it built your credit for on time deposits while also building your savings. At the end of the term, you were able to cash out your entire savings and your credit was improved. This was AWESOME, but after PNC bought National City, the program went away. SeedFi is very similar, the only differences I see is are that there is a charge to use it, $1 per month if you choose the $20 every other week savings like I am, and that the payments into the savings are automatic, so the automated process is better because you don't even have to think about it. If you need to save without thinking about it and you want to build your credit, try this out!

J

Jenice P.

Sounds like a great idea. How much did your credit improve?

T

Terry C.

Sounds like a great idea. How much did your credit improve?

I'm just starting with SeedFi, but when I used the credit helper account with my bank years ago, it went up about 45 points. Disclaimer, I'm not a financial advisor, but I can testify that this sort of credit building helped me. I expect a similar boost from SeedFi, but only time will tell.

M

Mariam H.

That is one option for building credit, but if you have one credit card, try paying your minimum 15-days before the due date and 3-days before, this has helped build my credit about 2-points every month.

T

Terry C.

That is one option for building credit, but if you have one credit card, try paying your minimum 15-days before the due date and 3-days before, this has helped build my credit about 2-points every month.

Yes, absolutely paying on your credit cards will build your credit! The best part of things like SeedFi is that not only do you build your credit, but it helps you save money because what you pay into your savings account can't be spent, so it forces you to save. You can opt out at any time, you're not forced to continue saving, but this lets you effortlessly save money and build credit.

Add a post