Covid 2020

Started by Amy B.
Followed by: @krystal @Melody @Autumn @Eva @Tim @Armonie @Edwina @Rebecca @Edward @Lashonda @Yajaira @Latoya @andrea @Dawn @Elizabeth @Tabitha @Shannon @Juliann @Tracy @Ohsha @Jessica @JessaLynn @Nikita @Marquita @Ashley @Kevin @Maria @Tina @Priscilla @Theresa @Karen @Amber @Amy @Ana @Elaine @Suzanna @Michelle @Amanda @Donna @Lisa @Arendena @Alegandra @Stephanie @Tia @Misty @Donald @Patricia @Kiara @Ronald @Denise @Melissa @Destiny @Yvonne @Kirsten @Esequiel @Summer @Jeremy @MichaelJohn @Mindy @Elena @Ashly @Ninna @Luis @Shalanda @Deborah @"Sherrie D" @Yshaunda @Monica @Neosha @Erica @KIMBERLY @Chrissy @Brittany @Denishia @Destiny @angel @Travis @Megan @Ashley @Veronica @Rebecca @Carmen @April @Takeshia @Lisette @Avecon @Felicia @This @Rosa @Melissa @Crystal @Paula @Jessica @Thomasina @Shaira @Chrystal @william @Samanthia @Lorie @Kristina @Alicia @Lashonda @Jennifer @Timneshia @Angela @ALEXIS @Alicia @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @April @Ericka @Angel @Tori @Celeste @Luz @JOHN @Roberta @Lanna @Katie @Christy @Shalanda @Brittany @Abigail @Nicole @Ashley @Amy @Michael @Angela @SABRINA @Aaron @Stevi @Beliques @Shamika @Sabrina @Christy @Christine @Joanne @Heather @Lakisha @Lashanda @Melora @Brian @Angela @Amonte @Willie @Joshua @Gobby @Kristen
A

Amy B.

This pandemic has totally ruined us financially and we are barely scraping by. I need help to try to make any little bit of money to pay our lot rent so we dont lose our home. Any advise that anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated . Thank you in advance.

A

Avecon V.

Sorry you are going through hardship. Only advice I can give is keep your head up and stay positive even on the hard days.

Deleted user

This pandemic has totally ruined us financially and we are barely scraping by. I need help to try to make any little bit of money to pay our lot rent so we dont lose our home. Any advise that anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated . Thank you in advance.

Can you work from home? Lots of ideas in the forums, search "side hustles"

H

Hailey D.

I’ve signed up for steady but it doesn’t help as much as it would if the economy was fully opened this pandemic and it’s restrictions especially when I live in Michigan is completely crazy…I don’t even remember when I had more then enough money now then I did before this

J

Jacqueline G.

My advise to all of us is to look for help. There are help out there: churches, non-profit organizations, and United Way.

K

Kevin B.

For those if you that have been in the Restaurant/Hospitality industry, google grants and benefits for it and there are several. A few are done but still a decent amount left. Good luck and stay Steady!

B

Brittany D.

This pandemic has been HORRIBLE!!! I have lost everything. I was evicted and lost my home, lost my car, lost my job, had waited months for unemployment. Finally went back to work and my unemployment is still messed up. Trying to take care of three kinds all under age 7 is horrible. We have all had covid and am now waiting results again!!!

S

Sharde F.

I cannot wait until the pandemic is over. It seems like my social life has gone down the drain not to mention I feel so bad for families that are suffering financially

Add a post