I got $250 from saverlife, is it real???

Started by Angelica R.
Followed by: @Deborah @Neosha @Autumn @Ohsha @KIMBERLY @Destiny @angel @Travis @Ashley @Tim @Veronica @Carmen @April @Lisette @Christy @Kirsten @Melissa @Melody @Yshaunda @Brittany @Denishia @Luis @Lakisha @Takeshia @Jennifer @Angela @Felicia @Megan @Shaira @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Jeremy @Willie @Arendena @Michelle @Edward @Chrissy @Shalanda @Marquita @Ashley @Donna @Erica @Eva @Angela @Edwina @This @Rosa @Yajaira @Melissa @Latoya @Crystal @Paula @Jessica @Thomasina @Chrystal @william @andrea @Samanthia @Lorie @Kristina @Alicia @Lashonda @Timneshia @Angela @ALEXIS @Alicia @April @Ericka @Angel @Tori @Celeste @Luz @JOHN @Roberta @Lanna @Katie @Christy @Shalanda @Brittany @Nicole @Elizabeth @Ashley @Amy @Michael @SABRINA @Aaron @Shamika @Sabrina @Armonie @Joanne @Heather @krystal @Lashanda @Melora @Brian @Kiara @Amonte @Joshua @Tabitha @Gobby @Kristen @Elaine @Suzanna @Tracy @Tia @Shannon @Amanda @Stephanie @Misty @Patricia @Ronald @Juliann @Yvonne @Elena @Ninna @"Sherrie D" @Lisa @Monica @Donald @Denise @Destiny @Esequiel @Summer @Christine @MichaelJohn @Ashly @Mindy @Jessica @Karen @Daisia @Charlene @Jaymar @Tina @Felisha @JessaLynn @Rebecca @Stephanie @Dawn @Leonel @Lashonda @Kevin @Maria @Nikita @Priscilla @Amber @Theresa
A

Angelica R.

Hello everyone this is something new to me… i signed up, linked my bank account in May 2020 around a time COVID-19 was entering into our lives. I forgot about Saverlife. and today out of the blue while I’m going to go get me a Christmas basket from the Salvation Army here in Rochester New York I checked my emails, and see I have received 3 emails from Saverlife. It says you have $250 from Saverlife. I am in shock because all I remember saverlife is from the EBT app so now I click the link, it tells me to sign in and link my bank account or Venmo or PayPal and I’m a little scared because you know it’s a lot of scammers and hackers out here so something in my heart tells me to just do it. After I do add the information, it gives me a confirmation of $250 will be in my bank account in 1 to 3 business days guys I am so scared I don’t know, did this blessing happen to any of you???

R

Rashion G.

I LOVE SAVERLIFE THIS REALLY HELPS A LESS FORTUNATE PERSON IN NEED OR A FAMILY THANKS SAVERLIFE 💕💕

L

Lindsey P.

This is so wonderful to hear!!!
I completely understand why you would be scared of the scammers out there. I have personal experience as a victim of fraud/internet scam. The worst part about it is the way that these "people" or "companies" purposely target those who are already struggling…for example, myself, low income, single parents, unemployed, disabled, elderly and others who may not read/speak English fluently. I've even took steps to reach out to different websites and organizations who are dedicated to helping people and to shutting these scammers down.
Congratulations on your
TRUE & HONEST SAVERLIFE GIFT!!!!!!
~Lindsey~

M

Meagan B.

I seen this on my EBT app too and scared, nervous and a bit excited to try this and see if it works. Did you ever link your account and get the 250 they said was yours? If so congratulations. If not I’m sorry and try to let me kniw before I make a big mistake.

A

Anita M.

Congratulations! That was my reaction when I first was granted a gift from Saverlife. It is real money that comes in at a real time of need. This is an awesome platform for knowledge and gifts. With the knowledge, we can reach financial goals and with the gifts we can maintain those goals.

J

Jacqueline G.

I'm glad that you was one of the winners and have something extra to help you with your needs.

M

Maria B.

Congrats keep on going thank you so much for sharing and keeping us all positive.

D

De Laine R.

Same. I reached out to them thinking it was a scam as well. Especially since there is no notification on your SaverLife page, which there should be. I was so skeptical I missed out on my $250 the first time around because it expired. Thank goodness they resent the claim.

L

Lakin H.

Congratulations 👏
Thank you for sharing because for me I was thinking maybe this is not real. Like all the other apps out there. But now that I'm reading articles an learning how to actually earn points I can honestly say I'm liking it 👍👍 and thank you for posting your story and I'm very happy for you 🙏

Add a post