Earned Income Tax Credit--EITC

Started by Sharon B.
Followed by: @Ashley @Muhamad @Angel @KRISTIN @Kevin @Taylor @Ronesha @Carmen @Dashanise @Amy @Tracy @Angela @Laura @Tina @Shamika @Muhammad @Cheyenne @Shalanda @Tori @Gigih @Jessica @Paula @Lisa @Kimie @Kristine @william @Samanthia @Kassidy @Ohsha @Lashonda @Alicia @ashley @Timneshia @Joanne @Angela @Roberta @ALEXIS @Lenai @Eva @Margarita @Alyssa @Amanda @Tia @Michael @Kaye @Ninesha @Lanna @Eddie @Ardan @Shaylyn @Christy @Ashley @Albertus @oka @kairul @Mark @Luz @Chasidy @Arlinda @Lisette @Elizabeth @Donna @Cep @Erica @Elang @Janna @Shalanda @Sheketa @Yajaira @Tracy @Shaira @Petronella @Michelle @Ashly @Drucilla @Risky @Crystal @Tasha @Dawn @Sabrina @Lirik @Megan @Heather @Lashanda @Celeste @Melora @Jennifer @Amonte @Katie @Joshua @Adriana @Brittany @absori @krystal @JACK @Tabitha @Panq @Gobby @Kristen @Elaine @Suzanna @Tata @Shannon @melissa @Katie @Stephanie @Misty @Patricia @Kristina @Ronald @KIMBERLY @Juliann @Rendi @Yvonne @Brian @Ninna @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Denise @Destiny @Tatang @Esequiel @Summer @Christine @Deborah @selatan @Autumn @heather @Destiny @angel @Travis @Veronica @Christy @Juni @Kirsten @andrea @Melissa @Scott @Donald @Melody @Yshaunda @Lakisha @Sierra @Jeremy @Marquita @Willie @Arendena @Michelle @Jessica @Elena @Edward @Arta @Jaymar @Sadega @Alicia @Sugianto @Priscilla @Indra @Jaenal @Maria @Rendi @Kusnasi @Angela @Khumin @Chrissy @Pay @Daisia @Lashonda @Aji @Tim @"Desi rosmayati" @JOHN @Dimas @DANI @Mindy @This @AGUS @Rosa @Ashley @"Muhammad Reggy" @Denishia @Rendi @Cherrie @Moh @Kiki @yasa @Toni @April @Aaron @Rokes @SABRINA @Nyai @Winta @Sorimuda @Chrystal @Matthew @Leonel @Inez @Nikita @Nicole @"RAFLI TEGAR" @Brandon @Kris @Courtney @Robert @Takeshia @Crystal @Joshua @Jessica @Jenna @Saturnina @rizaa @Jennifer @Lorie @Lisa @Melissa @Septian @faisal @Neosha @Edwina @Crystal @Kiara @Rangga @Hadi @Ericka @Samantha @Amanda @Felicia @Brittany @Amy @Ahmad @Andrew @"M hendra" @Am @Sani @Jamiatul @Thomasina @Saut @Carrie @Lisa @Amber @Cinthia @Charity @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Leticia @Frances
S

Sharon B.

Did you know that if you make less than 17k, you may be able to claim the Earned Income Tax Credit? Most people with children are aware of this credit to save on your taxes and it often helps them to get a refund but this credit is also available to those who earned in a lower income bracket.

C

Crystal S.

Is it better for the parent with a higher income to claim children or the parent with a lower in income? ( Parents are still together but not married and plan to split the $ received back from anything child related) tyia 🙂

S

Shanna S.

Can you claim if you only have disability payments or unemployment payments for the year?

S

Sharon B.

@Shanna S. I know that you have to file unemployment benefits. I am not sure about disability but I would check out the resources on irs.gov.

S

Sharon B.

Hey @Crystal H. I'm not a tax professional and I do not want to say anything incorrectly. Off the record, there are many tax software programs that you can try and actually put in all of your financial information and find out before your submit how much of a refund you would be getting back before submitting—-you guys could play around with these programs to find out what would be the best course of action or I would suggest talking with a tax professional. (Programs like turbotax, taxact, taxslayer)

Add a post