Race to 25 and the Daily Article

Started by Sharon B.
Followed by: @angel @Travis @Veronica @Christy @Kirsten @Melissa @Scott @Donald @Yshaunda @Lakisha @Jeremy @Willie @Arendena @Jessica @Elena @Edward @Jaymar @Priscilla @Maria @Angela @Chrissy @Daisia @Lashonda @Tim @JOHN @Mindy @This @Rosa @Ashley @Kevin @Taylor @Ronesha @Carmen @Tracy @Laura @Tina @Shamika @Cheyenne @Shalanda @Gigih @Jessica @Paula @Lisa @Kristine @Samanthia @Lashonda @Alicia @Timneshia @Angela @ALEXIS @Eva @Alyssa @Tia @Michael @Lanna @Eddie @Ardan @Christy @Ashley @oka @kairul @Luz @Lisette @Donna @Cep @Elang @Shalanda @Tracy @Petronella @Ashly @Risky @Crystal @Lirik @Megan @Celeste @Jennifer @Katie @Brittany @absori @krystal @JACK @Panq @Tata @melissa @Kristina @Rendi @Brian @Tatang @selatan @heather @Juni @andrea @Melody @Sierra @Marquita @Michelle @Arta @Sadega @Alicia @Sugianto @Indra @Jaenal @Rendi @Kusnasi @Khumin @Pay @Aji @"Desi rosmayati" @Ferri @Dimas @DANI @AGUS @"Muhammad Reggy" @Rendi @Moh @Kiki @Rokes @Nyai @Sorimuda @Chrystal @Nikita @"RAFLI TEGAR" @Kris @Lenai @Crystal @Jessica @Jenna @Saturnina @rizaa @Jennifer @Lorie @Lisa @Melissa @Septian @faisal @Neosha @Edwina @Crystal @Kiara @Rangga @Hadi @Ericka @Samantha @Amanda @Felicia @Brittany @Amy @Ahmad @Andrew @"M hendra" @Am @Sani @Jamiatul @Thomasina @Roberta @Saut @Carrie @Lisa @Amber @Cinthia @Charity @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Denishia @Cherrie @yasa @Toni @April @Aaron @SABRINA @Winta @Matthew @Leonel @Inez @Nicole @Brandon @Courtney @Chasidy @Robert @Takeshia @Joshua @Ashley @Muhamad @Angel @KRISTIN @Dashanise @Amy @Angela @Muhammad @Tori @Kimie @william @Kassidy @Ohsha @ashley @Joanne @Amanda @Kaye @Ninesha @Shaylyn @Albertus @Mark @Arlinda @Elizabeth @Erica @Janna @Sheketa @Yajaira @Shaira @Michelle @Drucilla @Tasha @Dawn @Sabrina @Heather @Lashanda @Melora @Amonte @Joshua @Adriana @Tabitha @Gobby @Kristen @Elaine @Suzanna @Shannon @Katie @Stephanie @Misty @Patricia @Ronald @KIMBERLY @Juliann @Yvonne @Ninna @"Sherrie D" @Monica @Denise @Destiny @Esequiel @Summer @Christine @Deborah @Autumn @Destiny @Margarita
S

Sharon B.

Is anyone doing the Race to 25? If you scroll down on your dashboard, you'll see it. I'm not sure how often the amount shown updates. If you know, please let me know in the comments below.

I am also wondering why we are not credited (as in points and badges) everyday for reading the daily article. I was not credited yesterday for the Daily Article, and those points are usually given right away. Please share your insights.

V

Victoria H.

Sometime my bank will disconnect and I have to allow saver access again

S

Sharon B.

@Victoria H I am seeing some slow progress. I think it may take a 3-4 days for that savings "circle"–Race to 25 to credit. Still not sure about why the daily articles don't always registered. I have inquired.

S

Sharon B.

I have no idea @Maribel L. The circular "Race to 25" seems to be the slowest.
I did find information that states it takes a couple of days for the linked account to post here. Hope that helps.

D

David S.

I've noticed I don't always get credit for reading the article of the day or the weekly points for visiting saverlife.

S

Sharon B.

@David S. I've sent an inquiry about both of those issues (article of the day—not always crediting and the weekly points—I have not seen a current weekly point addition since Jan 23rd so I'm wondering if I will be credited this week, we'll see).

I'll add an update if or when I receive an update from the admin.

S

Sharon B.

Sorry to hear that you are having these same issues @Crystal T. and @Jaylena B. I will keep you posted if I get any new information or updates from the admin.

Add a post