SaverLife Small Business Challenge 2022
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. The SaverLife Small Business Challenge 2022 (the "Promotion") begins at 5:00:01 PM Pacific Time (“PT”) on March 8, 2022 and ends at 4:59:59 PM PT on May 31, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion contains a game of chance (“Sweepstakes”). The computer clock of the Sponsor (defined below) is the official time-keeping device in the Promotion.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to members of Sponsor’s online SaverLife platform and legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Earn, Inc dba SaverLife (“Sponsor”), Realtime Media LLC (“Administrator”), Wells Fargo, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, contest, fulfillment and marketing agencies, (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void in any state not listed above and where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION: Visit saverlife.org/users/sign_up, sign up to become a SaverLife member, link a bank account, then answer five (5) onboarding questions during the Promotion Period.
i. WEEKLY SWEEPSTAKES: Enter the Weekly Sweepstakes by signing up to become a SaverLife member, linking a savings account, and filling out the onboarding questionnaire. Limit of one (1) Weekly Sweepstakes Entry per person
ii. MONTHLY SWEEPSTAKES: To be eligible for the Monthly Sweepstakes, users’ savings balance in their linked account must increase by at least $100.00 in the savings period of one (1) of the Monthly Entry Periods outlined below in Section 3 (or the date the Saver first links a savings account, whichever occurs later). Savings will be tracked within the SaverLife platform to determine eligibility for the Monthly Sweepstakes Drawing at the end of each Entry Period. Limit of one (1) Monthly Sweepstakes Entry per person, per email address throughout the each of the Monthly Entry Periods.
a) ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY (AMOE) FOR MONTHLY SWEEPSTAKES: To enter without saving $100.00 in the savings period of one (1) of the Monthly Entry Periods outlined below in Section 3, enter your full name, full mailing address, email address used to sign up for SaverLife, phone number, and birth date at https://saverlife.typeform.com/to/K8Oy0W54. Entries must be received by the Entry Period end date. No mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, or incomplete entries. No responsibility is assumed for (i) technical, electronic, telephone, hardware, software or network, computer or data transmission errors, malfunctions or difficulties of any kind or (ii) any incorrect data contained in any sweepstakes entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Limit of one (1) AMOE Entry per person, per email address, per phone number, per mailing address for each of the Monthly Entry Periods.
3. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING/ODDS:
a. WEEKLY SWEEPSTAKES DRAWINGS: The Weekly Sweepstakes will consist of twelve (12) individual Weekly Drawings (each a “Weekly Drawing”). Each Weekly Entry Period will begin at a specified time (each a “Weekly Entry Period Start Time”) and will end at a specified time (each a “Weekly Entry Period End Time”) as detailed in the chart below and will be selected in an electronic, randomized drawing. The Weekly Drawing will be conducted on or around the weekly drawing date (“Weekly Drawing Date”) specified in the chart below from among all eligible entries received during such Weekly Entry Period. Entries must be received before the end of the Weekly Entry Period to be eligible for the corresponding Weekly Drawing. All eligible non-winning entries from each Weekly Drawing will be rolled into the next Weekly Drawing.
Weekly Entry Period
Weekly Entry Period Start Time
Weekly Entry Period End Time
Weekly Drawing Date
3/8/22 at 5:00:00PM PT
3/15/22 at 11:59:59PM PT
3/16/22 at 12:00:00AM PT
3/22/22 at 11:59:59PM PT
3/23/22 at 12:00:00AM PT
3/29/22 at 11:59:59PM PT
3/30/22 at 12:00:00AM PT
4/5/22 at 11:59:59PM PT
4/6/22 at 12:00:00AM PT
4/12/22 at 11:59:59PM PT
4/13/22 at 12:00:00AM PT
4/19/22at 11:59:59PM PT
4/20/22 at 12:00:00AM PT
4/26/22 at 11:59:59PM PT
4/27/22 at 12:00:00AM PT
5/3/22 at 11:59:59PM PT
5/4/22 at 12:00:00AM PT
5/10/22 at 11:59:59PM PT
5/11/22 at 12:00:00AM PT
5/17/22 at 11:59:59PM PT
5/18/22 at 12:00:00AM PT
5/24/22 at 11:59:59PM PT
5/25/22 at 12:00:00AM PT
5/31/22 at 4:59:59PM PT
b. MONTHLY SWEEPSTAKES DRAWINGS: The Monthly Sweepstakes will consist of three (3) individual Monthly Drawings (each a “Monthly Drawing”). Each Monthly Entry Period will begin at a specified time (each a “Monthly Entry Period Start Time”) and will end at a specified time (each a “Monthly Entry Period End Time”) as detailed in the chart below and will be selected in an electronic, randomized drawing. The Monthly Drawing will be conducted on or around the weekly drawing date (“Monthly Drawing Date”) specified in the chart below from among all eligible entries received during such Monthly Entry Period. Entries must be received before the end of the Monthly Entry Period to be eligible for the corresponding Monthly Drawing.
Monthly Entry Period
Monthly Entry Period Start Time
Monthly Entry Period End Time
Monthly Drawing Date
3/8/22 at 5:00:00PM PT
3/31/22 at 11:59:59PM PT
4/1/22 at 12:00:00AM PT
4/30/22 at 11:59:59PM PT
5/1/22 at 12:00:00AM PT
5/31/22 at 11:59:59PM PT
1. PRIZES/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Three Hundred Thirty-Nine (339) total Promotion Prizes will be awarded during the Promotion as outlined below:
● WEEKLY SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES (336): Three Hundred Thirty-Six (336) Weekly Sweepstakes Prizes will be awarded (twenty-eight (28) per Weekly Entry Period):
o One (1) $250 provided in the form of a Venmo or ACH payment
The total ARV of each Weekly Sweepstakes Prize is $250.00
● MONTHLY SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES (3): Three (3) Monthly Sweepstakes Prizes will be awarded (one (1) per Monthly Entry Period):
o One (1) $5,000 provided in the form of a check
The total ARV of each Monthly Sweepstakes Prize is $5,000.00
The total ARV of all prizes is $99,000.00
PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Limit of two (2) Promotion Prizes per person/per household (one (1) Weekly Sweepstakes Prize and/or one (1) Monthly Sweepstakes Prize). All Promotion prizes will be fulfilled approximately two (2) to three (3) weeks after the Promotion has ended. Prizes will be awarded only upon winner redemption, confirmation, verification and final approval by Sponsor. No substitution, transfer of any prize or cash alternative permitted, except by Sponsor who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, if prize, or portion of prize, becomes unavailable. Promotion Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, delayed, or undelivered prizes.
PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO GUARANTEE. ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY THE PROMOTION PARTIES. ALL PRIZE DETAILS ARE AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION. ANY COSTS AND EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AND USE NOT SPECIFIED HEREIN AS BEING PROVIDED ARE WINNERS’ SOLE RESPONSIBILITY.
2. GENERAL: Each winner hereby expressly grants to the Promotion Parties and their respective designees all rights to use and publish his/her name, likeness (photographic or simulated), voice, and province of residence for all purposes, including without limitation, advertising, marketing, promotional and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion (“Advertising”), in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without any form of notice or any amount or kind of compensation or permission, except where prohibited by applicable law. All copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in such Advertising shall be owned by Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winning participant hereby disclaims and waives any claim of right to such Advertising. Such Advertising shall be solely under the control of Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winner hereby waives any claim of control over the Advertising content as well as any possible claims of misuse of such winning recipient’s name, likeness or voice under contract, tort or any other theory of law. The Promotion Parties do not assume any responsibility for any disruption in the Promotion Parties, including but not limited to the failure or interruption of Facebook or any internet service provider. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures and other statements contained in any Promotion materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control. In no event will more prizes be awarded than those listed in Rule #5. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. All decisions as to these Official Rules and interpretations thereof are exclusively within the sole discretion of the Promotion Parties and may be changed from time to time without notice. The Promotion Parties reserve the right to cancel or modify the Promotion at any time without notice. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning Entry. If, in Sponsor’s sole determination, a dispute cannot be resolved, the Entry will be deemed ineligible. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
3. CONDUCT: By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Promotion Parties, which shall be final, binding and non-appealable in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Promotion Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promotion Parties to be in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promotion Parties to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person and void all associated Entries and/or registrations. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER, YOU OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE PROMOTION PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
4. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) lost, late, stolen, undelivered, inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misdirected, damaged or garbled registrations, Entries, URLs, or emails; (b) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (c) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries or registrations at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (d) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, cable, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (e) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Web Site or any combination thereof or for computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of Entries, social networking posts, or registrations, the announcement of the prizes, or in any other Promotion-related materials; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then the Promotion Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. If terminated, the Promotion Parties will award the prizes from among all non-suspect, eligible Entries received for the Promotion up to the time of such action.
5. RELEASES: All participants, as a condition of participation in this Promotion, agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims, damages, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with (i) participation in any aspect of the Promotion, (ii) the receipt, ownership or use of the prize awarded, including any travel associated with any prize, (iii) participant’s registration material on any related website, or (iv) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules.
6. CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or winners, Sponsor, and administrator in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the courts of the State of California. You hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non-convenience or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
8. TAX INFORMATION: All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. A 1099 tax form (preceded by a W9 Form) will be issued to any winner of a prize over $600.
9. WINNERS LIST: To receive the list of winners of prizes, send a #10 self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by June 15, 2022 to: SaverLife Small Business Challenge 2022 Winners List Request, c/o EARN, Inc. dba SaverLife, 235 Montgomery Street, Suite 1050, San Francisco, A 94104
SPONSOR: EARN, Inc. dba SaverLife, 548 Market Street, PMB 46387 San Francisco, CA 94104
ADMINISTRATOR: Realtime Media LLC, 200 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 100, Conshohocken, PA 19428