NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. SaverLife Grand Prize Story Contest ("Promotion") begins at 9:00:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on March 1, 2021 and ends at 4:59:59 PM PT on March 25, 2021 (“Promotion Period”). The promotion contains a contest of skill (“Contest”). The computer clock of Sponsor is the official time-keeping device in the Promotion.
This promotion uses Instagram™ and is not endorsed or certified by Instagram or Instagram, Inc. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this promotion are property of Instagram, Inc.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook”). All questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to the Sponsor at the address listed below and not to Facebook.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) (except Alabama and Nebraska 19 and 21 in Mississippi) years of age or older at the time of Promotion registration. Employees, officers and directors of EARN Inc. dba SaverLife (the “Sponsor”), Telos Labs, Intuit, and any of its subsidiaries and affiliates, Realtime Media LLC, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, and fulfillment and marketing agencies, (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, you release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies and the respective officers, directors, employees and agents of each of the foregoing, from any and all damages whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Promotion or any portion thereof, or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of any prize. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the judges and Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. TIMING: The Promotion will consist of three (3) phases, as detailed below:
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: There are two (2) ways to enter*:
*Both you and the person you tag must be SaverLife members by the end of the promotion to be eligible.
Limit of one (1) Entry per person, per email address throughout the Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry.
By submitting an Entry, you hereby grant permission for your Entry to be posted on https://www.saverlife.org/ or other websites. You agree that Promotion Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized use of Entries by third parties. Promotion Parties do not guarantee the posting of any Entry. You agree that you will not use the Entry for any other purpose, including, without limitation, posting the Entry to any online social networks (other than for entry into this Promotion), without the express consent of Sponsor in each instance.
By submitting an Entry, you represent and warrant that the work submitted is original to you and that neither it nor its contents infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party. If your Entry includes likenesses of third parties (such as, but not limited to makeup artist or subject) or contains elements not owned by you, (such as, but not limited to, company logos) you must be able to provide legal releases for such use in a form satisfactory to Sponsor or your Entry will be disqualified. Entries may not defame or invade the publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights.
REQUIREMENTS OF CONTEST ENTRIES: Entries may not contain, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, any content that:
By submitting an Entry, you represent and warrant that your Entry is original to you, that the Entry has not been previously published, has not won previous awards and that neither it nor its contents infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, including any copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property. By submitting an Entry, you warrant and represent that you consent to the submission and use of the Entry in the Contest and to its use as otherwise set forth herein.
By submitting an Entry, you acknowledge and agree that Sponsor may receive other Entries under this Promotion that may be similar or identical to the Entry submitted by you, and you waive any and all claims you may have had, may have, and/or may have in the future, that any other Entry reviewed and/or used by Sponsor may be similar to your Entry and you understand that you will not be entitled to any compensation because of Sponsor’s use of such other similar or identical material.
4. JUDGING: Begins at or about 5:00:00 PM PT on March 25, 2021 ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on March 31, 2021. The judging panel, selected by the Sponsor, will score each Entry up to the maximum amount of points allowed. Judging will be based on the following criteria:
Entries that do not contain all required entry information or are considered inappropriate for any reason are not eligible. The Entry with the highest score from the Judges will be deemed the potential Contest Grand Prize winner. In the event of a tie between two participants for the highest score, the participant(s) whose submission(s) received the higher score(s) for execution of the Theme, as determined by the Judges in its sole discretion, will be deemed to have a higher score. If such process does not break the tie, an additional judge, who will be an employee, officer or director of the Promotion Sponsor or the Promotion Administrator, will evaluate the tied entries according to the above criteria and determine the winner. Sponsor reserves the right not to award all prizes or to choose fewer than one (1) if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive enough eligible and qualified Entries. Prize awards are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Prizes will be awarded only upon winner redemption, confirmation, verification and final approval by Sponsor. No substitution, transfer of any prize or cash alternative permitted, except by Sponsor who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, if prize, or portion of prize, becomes unavailable. The potential Contest Prize winners will be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release via email. All forms must be completed, signed, notarized, and returned to Administrator within four (4) business days of date of issuance. Potential winner(s) will have two (2) days to respond to winning notification before forfeiting their prize. Potential winner becomes the “Winner” only after verification of eligibility by Sponsor. All prizes will be fulfilled in approximately six (6) to eight (8) weeks after the promotion has ended. If the potential winning entrant of any Contest prize cannot be contacted; is ineligible; fails to claim the prize; if the Prize Notification is returned undeliverable; or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit that prize and the prize will be awarded to an alternate entrant based on the Judging Criteria outlined in Section 3. Winners will be announced on or about April 15, 2021.
6. PRIZES/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: A total of One (1) Contest Grand Prize* will be awarded during the Promotion, as outlined below:
*Both the entrant and the person tagged must be SaverLife members by the end of the promotion to claim prize.
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Contest Grand Prize is $5,000.00
7. PRIZE LIMITATIONS: Limit of one (1) prize per household. If it is discovered during prize verification you have entered, attempted to enter, or used multiple accounts to enter more than the stated limit, you will be disqualified at the discretion of the administrator, or will be void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means, which subvert the entry process, are void. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Promotion Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, delayed, or undelivered prizes.
9. GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: Prize will only be awarded by Sponsor upon potential winners’ verification of eligibility and final approval by Sponsor. No prize substitution, cash equivalent of prizes, transfer or assignment of prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor which reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, in its sole discretion. If any winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein.
11. RELEASE: As a condition of entering the Promotion, you agree that (1) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, and any claims, judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket expenses; (2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form class action; and (3) in no event will you be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, YOU AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS PROMOTION PARTIES AND THE RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND AGENTS OF EACH, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, WHICH MAY BE DUE TO OR ARISE OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, OR THE ACCEPTANCE, USE/MISUSE OR POSSESSION OF PRIZES, OR ANY PRIZE-RELATED TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY. YOU WAIVE ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
12. DISCLAIMER: Promotion Parties are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in these Official Rules or in any Promotion-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual that tampers with the entry process. Sponsor also reserves the right to terminate, suspend, cancel or modify the Promotion and award the prizes for the Promotion from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received (i) as of the date of termination using the judging procedure outlined above. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other causes that may corrupt or impair the integrity, fairness or proper play of the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible or liable for any events which may cause errors and/or the Promotion to be stopped, including but not limited to any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, nor are they responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or cable, satellite, or Internet Service Providers, computer equipment, software or any other failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to yours or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for computer, mechanical, technical, electronic, network or other errors or problems, including any errors or problems that may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of Entries, or in any other Promotion-related materials. Promotion Parties may stop you from participating in this Promotion if you violate Official Rules or act, in Sponsor’s sole discretion: (a) in a manner Sponsor determines to be not fair; (b) with an intent to annoy, threaten or harass any other entrant or the Sponsor; or (c) in any other disruptive manner. Should more prizes be awarded through a computer, hardware, or software malfunction, error or failure, or for any other reason, in any prize category, than are stated for that category in the Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the number of prizes stated in the Official Rules for that category. In no event will more prizes be awarded than that listed in Section 5.
CAUTION: ANY ACT OR ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PROMOTION PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or winners, Sponsor, and administrator in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the courts of the State of California. You hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non-convenience or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
14. TAX INFORMATION: All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. A 1099 tax form will be issued to all winners.
15. WINNERS LIST: To receive the list of winners of prizes, send a #10 self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by April 30, 2021 to: SaverLife Tax Time Story Contest 2021 Winners List Request, c/o Realtime Media, 200 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 100, Conshohocken, PA 19428.
SPONSOR: EARN Inc., dba SaverLife, 235 Montgomery St., Suite 1050, San Francisco, CA 94104
ADMINISTRATOR: Realtime Media LLC, 200 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 100, Conshohocken, PA 19428