SaverLife's Super Saver of the Year
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. SaverLife's Super Saver of the Year ("Promotion") begins at 9:00:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on January 1, 2022 and ends at 8:59:59 AM PT on November 28, 2022 (“Promotion Period”). The promotion contains a contest of skill (“Contest”). The computer clock of Sponsor is the official time-keeping device in the Promotion.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (excluding Puerto Rico) and the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) (except Alabama and Nebraska 19 and 21 in Mississippi) years of age or older at the time of Promotion registration. Employees, officers and directors of SaverLife (the “Sponsor”), and any of its subsidiaries and affiliates, Realtime Media LLC, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, and fulfillment and marketing agencies, (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, you release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies and the respective officers, directors, employees and agents of each of the foregoing, from any and all damages whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Promotion or any portion thereof, or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of any prize. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the judges and Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. TIMING: The Promotion will consist of three (3) phases, as detailed below:
● Contest Entry Period: Begins at or about 9:00:00 AM PT January 1, 2022 and ends at 8:59:59 AM PT on November 28, 2022
● Judging Period: Begins at or about 9:00:00 AM PT on November 28, 2022 and ends at 4:59:59 PM PT on December 6, 2022
● Winner Announcement: The Grand Prize Winner will be announced on or about December 7, 2022
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Entrants may enter the Contest by signing up at saverlife.org and linking an account before or during the Promotion, saving and engaging with the SaverLife platform throughout the Contest Entry Period as outlined above in Section 2, and opting into the promotion via this link: saverlife.typeform.com/to/WWFhM1gi. All entrants will be required to complete all required information when signing up for SaverLife, including their complete name, phone number, email address, and zip code. All entries must be complete and legible in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. Limit of one (1) Entry per person, per email address throughout the Promotion Period.
4. JUDGING: Begins at or about 9:00:00 AM PT on November 28, 2022 and ends at 4:59:59 PM PT on December 6, 2022. Judging will be based on the following criteria:
● Increase in financial resilience, as measured by savings rate in linked savings account (45%)
● Engagement with SaverLife.org savings activities, challenges, and communications (45%)
● Personal savings story (10%)
The one (1) Entry with the highest scores from the Judges will be deemed the potential Contest Grand Prize winner. The seventeen (17) Entries with the next highest scores from the Judges will be deemed the potential Contest Runner-Up Prize winners. In the event of a tie, an additional “tie-breaking” a judge will be brought in to evaluate the tied entries, based on the Judging Criteria above. Sponsor reserves the right not to award all prizes or to choose fewer than eighteen (18) if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified Entries. Prize awards are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Prizes will be awarded only upon winner redemption, confirmation, verification and final approval by Sponsor. No substitution, transfer of any prize or cash alternative permitted, except by Sponsor who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, if prize, or portion of prize, becomes unavailable. The potential prize winners will be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release via email. All forms must be completed, signed, notarized and returned to Administrator within three (3) business days of date of issuance. Potential winner becomes the “Winner” only after verification of eligibility by Sponsor. All prizes will be fulfilled in approximately six (6) to eight (8) weeks after the promotion has ended. Sponsor cannot predict the number of Entries. Winners will be announced on or about December 7, 2022.
6. PRIZES/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: A total of eighteen (18) prizes will be awarded during the Promotion.
CONTEST GRAND PRIZE (1): One (1) Contest Grand Prize will be awarded. The Contest Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) $1,500 check or ACH transfer.
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Contest Grand Prize is $1,500
CONTEST RUNNER-UP PRIZE (17): Seventeen (17) Contest Runner-Up Prizes will be awarded. Each Contest Runner-Up Prize winner will receive $500, sent by ACH Transfer.
The ARV of all Promotion prizes is $10,000
7. PRIZE LIMITATIONS: Limit of one (1) prize per person/per household. If it is discovered during prize verification you have entered, attempted to enter, or used multiple accounts to enter more than the stated limit, you will be disqualified at the discretion of the administrator, or will be void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means, which subvert the entry process, are void. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Promotion Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, delayed, or undelivered prizes.
9. GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: Prize will only be awarded by Sponsor upon potential winners’ verification of eligibility and final approval by Sponsor. No prize substitution, cash equivalent of prizes, transfer or assignment of prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor which reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, in its sole discretion. If any winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein.
11. RELEASE: As a condition of entering the Promotion, you agree that (1) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, and any claims, judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket expenses; (2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form class action; and (3) in no event will you be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, YOU AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS PROMOTION PARTIES AND THE RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND AGENTS OF EACH, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, WHICH MAY BE DUE TO OR ARISE OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, OR THE ACCEPTANCE, USE/MISUSE OR POSSESSION OF PRIZES, OR ANY PRIZE-RELATED TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY. YOU WAIVE ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
12. DISCLAIMER: Promotion Parties are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in these Official Rules or in any Promotion-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual that tampers with the entry process. Sponsor also reserves the right to terminate, suspend, cancel or modify the Promotion and award the prizes for the Promotion from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received (i) as of the date of termination using the judging procedure outlined above if for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other causes that may corrupt or impair the integrity, fairness or proper play of the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible or liable for any events which may cause errors and/or the Promotion to be stopped, including but not limited to any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, nor are they responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or cable, satellite, or Internet Service Providers, computer equipment, software or any other failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to yours or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for computer, mechanical, technical, electronic, network or other errors or problems, including any errors or problems that may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of Entries, or in any other Promotion-related materials. Promotion Parties may stop you from participating in this Promotion if you violate Official Rules or act, in Sponsor’s sole discretion: (a) in a manner Sponsor determines to be not fair; (b) with an intent to annoy, threaten or harass any other entrant or the Sponsor; or (c) in any other disruptive manner. Should more prizes be awarded through a computer, hardware, or software malfunction, error or failure, or for any other reason, in any prize category, than are stated for that category in the Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the number of prizes stated in the Official Rules for that category. In no event will more prizes be awarded than that listed in Section 6.
CAUTION: ANY ACT OR ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PROMOTION PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or winners, Sponsor, and administrator in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the courts of the State of California. You hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non-convenience or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
14. TAX INFORMATION: All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. A 1099 tax form will be issued to the prize winners.
SPONSOR: Earn Inc, dba SaverLife, 548 Market Street, PMB 46387, San Francisco, CA 94104
ADMINISTRATOR: Realtime Media LLC, 200 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 100, Conshohocken, PA 19428