News & Resources: September 2022
To help you along your savings journey, we are curating a list of timely financial news and resources every month.
- What’s up with student loan forgiveness? The Biden Administration will cancel up to $20,000 in federal student debt for borrowers. SaverLife financial expert Kimbree Redburn shares what to expect next in her latest article.
- One-time inflation relief checks hitting bank accounts now: 16 states are starting to send these checks to qualifying residents: California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Maine, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, South Carolina, and Virginia. See if you qualify.
- Tell us why you’re voting: At SaverLife, we believe that your vote is your voice. Share why you’re voting, and tell us more about your plan to vote.
- Wondering how the Inflation Reduction Act will help you? Check out our latest article to find out.
- BONUS: Use this calculator to find out how much you could save with the Inflation Reduction Act through tax credits and discounts.
- If you attended ITT Tech from 2005 to 2016, your student debt may be canceled: The Biden Administration used a federal rule called borrowers defense to forgive “$3.9 billion in federal student debt for 208,000 borrowers” (NPR).
- If you rent, have you moved in the last year because your rent increased? We’re polling SaverLife members in our Facebook Voice group. Share your opinion with us today!
- Midterm election resource: Getting ready to vote this November? Our helpful 1-stop guide has everything you need.
Want to get these resources in your inbox? Sign up for SaverLife and subscribe to our bi-monthly newsletter!